4. Angelic Eyes

Two days passed like that. Everyone in the school continued throwing hate on me and I couldn't find anyone that I could talk to... I could only see Jin and Namjoon secretly smiling at me on the hallway. It's all Yoongi's fault. He doesn't even know me!!! How can he hate me that much!

I could only feel their support as they are the only guys I could trust by far. I can't undrestand why they are friends with that jerk. They worth a lot more. As I was thinking about that I bumped on Yoongi again. He was walking with all of his squad in the hallway... He smirked at me with a devilish look..

Then I noticed that he looked to everyone around him. He ran to me and grabbed my wrist again. He threw me inside the math classroom. I fell down as he locked the door.

He grabbed my t-shirt and lifted me up. It felt like I couldn't take a single breath.

Y: Why don't you stay away from us?

He let my t-shirt leaving me fall down again. A tear fell off. I tried to keep it inside but I was afraid. I was really afraid. No.. No!!! That's not me. I should probably punch him and leave him down until he dies!

I whispered.

Y/n: What do you want from me?

I looked at his shoes while staying on the floor. I didn't wanna look at his cold glance.I didn't wanna show defeat. Yoongi kneeled to his one knee and lifted my chin. Our eyes met. I just wanted to punch him. But... I felt something weird. He was so close to me.

Y: I am gonna make you taste hell...

After that my previous thoughts disappeared. The bell rang. He wiped off my tear. He pushed me with his foot when i tried to get up and I fell down again. He unlocked the door and got out of the classroom. I ran to the bathroom to wipe off the rest of my tears.

When I left the bathroom I realised that I am late for class but that was the last thing I cared about at the moment. I just headed to an empty classroom and started crying. I hoped that no one would get the chance to see me in there. Then someone opened the door. Why can't I have some alone time? It's embarrassing for someone to see me crying right now.

He had an unknown face... He was wearing ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. I could see his body under his t-shirt. We was looking at me. He seemed confused.

?? : Hey!!

Y/n: Hi...

I said as I was wiping off my tears again.

?? : The lesson has started. Everyone is looking for you!!! Even Yoongi. He is kinda happy though that we lost you.

Y/n: That Jerk!!!

?? : Don't cry for him. He is an idiot.

He said while getting a tissue off his pocket. He gave it to me..

?? : Will you come with me?

Y/n: Yeah!

?? : I am Hoseok by the way.

Y/n: I am-

H: I know. Y/n. You are kinda intresting.

Y/n: What do you mean?

H: You are capable of kicking a guy in the balls and then hide and cry alone.

Why was he smiling after he said that? He seemed good too.Why is he good? I can't undrestand why Hosoek, Jin and Namjoon are friends with Yoongi. They are too good for Yoongi. I really hate that guy.

H: So will you come?

Y/n : Yes...

I followed him. He guided me to the classroom.