10. Scars And Bruises

Yoongi's clothes were literally so large. I was feeling strange wearing his clothes. I opened the door but Yoongi was nowhere to be found. I was afraid to search for him in that big house. I didn't wanna sleep without saying goodnight though. How can he live in a house like that? And where are his parents? They might be in a business trip! Yoongi must be feeling lonely. Then I heard a melody of a piano playing. It was the most beautiful melody I have ever heard. I needed to follow that sound. I started searching around the house but I couldn't find the piano that was playing. Is this house hunted? But then I saw a door right in front of me. It was a big white door with scratches οn the surface. I slowly opened it and saw Yoongi sitting on the piano seat. He was playing the piano and his face looked so depressed. Then he immediately stopped and looked at me.

Y: Why are you here?

He got up and run to my direction. His face was near to my face and I could breathe his mysterious scent. I wasn't afraid although I surely was in danger. I should be afraid of him but he makes me feel safe. Maybe because I am like him.

Y/n: I love that song!

Yoongi seemed so confused after that. I could see that in his eyes.

Y: Do you know this song?

Y/n: No. But it gives me chills when I hear you playing it!!!

Yoongi had an expressionless look on his face. He was just looking at me. I saw the bruises on his face again. Yoongi noticed that I had my eyes focused on his bruises.

Y: Can't you stop focusing on my scars?

Y/n: I am sorry.

I touched his bruise again. His skin was soft. It felt like I was touching cotton. His eyes stopped looking at my eyes. He started looking at my neck again with a sad expression on his face. He grabbed my wrist when I was touching his face but he didn't push me away. He just touched it.

Yoongi : You can't do that! You are in danger!

He took my hand away from his cheek. He slowly started pacing away from me.

Y/n: Who taught you to play that song?

Yoongi looked shocked like he wasnt expecting my question.

Y: My mother used to sing that song all day... On the piano.

He pointed the brown piano on the middle of the room. It seemed kinda damaged like someone kicked it. It had little scratches everywhere.

Y/n: W-where is your mom now?

I knew I shouldn't be asking that. A dark expression came to his face. I was still not afraid of him.

Y: She died 2 years ago!

His mother is... Dead. Now I can see why is he is like that. My mother is dead too. I could sense the pain he felt when he answered to my question. I didn't know what I should do after that. He approached me slowly and whispered.

Y: Leave!

I felt chills running all over my body. I tried not to cry in front of him. I just turned my back and started pacing outside of his room. He slammed the door. I started running to my room. I still believe that this house might be hunted. I closed the door and got under the covers. I hid in there and started crying. Then I heard that piano again. He was playing for almost the whole night. This song made me drift off and fall asleep.

When I woke up I saw the door of my room open. I thought I closed it last night. Then yoongi got in.

Y: Get up! We'll be late for school!

I got up immediately and started dressing up. I got out of that room and saw Yoongi sitting on the couch of the living room. He was just staring at me. His face gives me weird feelings on the stomach.

Y: Com'on!

He got up and grabbed his bag. He opened the door and we both left the house. On our way to school nobody was talking. I was just secretely looking at him from time to time. The guys were waiting for us outside of the school building. I got out of the car and run to jungkook. He hugged me as he started caressing my hair.

J: Are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah!!!

Jin: Don't worry y/n! We are gonna solve it.

Y/n: Solve what? Seriously guys!!!

I could feel that they were not going to tell me but I really need to know. Its my life. Why am I in danger? Is it because of Yoongi? Or because of all of them?

N: You...

Y/n: Yeah!!!

The bell rang and everyone started running.

H: Let's go in!

Are they serious? I need to know. I noticed Yoongi grabbing my hand and dragging me into the building. I pulled my hand away from his when we got in. I threw him on the lockers. He were so shocked. It's time to give him a sip of his own medicine.

Y/n: Dont you dare touch me ever again!!

I left him standing alone while I left. Hoseok followed me. I ran to the auditorium and sat down. I didn't see Hoseok coming. He came into the classroom and sat on the next seat.

H: Are you going to cry?

Y/n: No... Why?

H: You can lean on my shoulder if you want!

I didn't say anything. I just leaned on his shoulder letting a deep breath come out.

Y/n: Why am I in danger Hoseok?

H: Y/n! This school is a dangerous place. Why did you come on the first place?

Y/n: We wanted to make a new start after my mother's death.

I could Hoseok slightly opening his mouth. I could feel his awkwardness. He then put his hand around me and I was still leaning on his shoulder.

H: Why do they have to do that to you?

Y/n: do what!?