8. The Swing

That's how my relationship was with the guys. I woke up the next morning and I had to go to find Taehyung cause he wanted us to meet today. I really like them all. Except of that little brat. Min Yoongi. Although last time I felt something weird. It was a different feeling.

I started walking until I reached my destination. I saw Taehyung outside of the school's entrance. He approached me with a big smile on his face.

T: You are here!!!

He grabbed my wrist. He guided me to the park.

Y/n: So... How was your day?

He sat on the swing. He was acting like a four year old child.

T: It's good now that I get to see you!!!

I went and sat at the swing right next to him.

Y/n: Oh my god. I am honored!

I said ironicly. I could see his little smile. He had a smile of a baby. He was so cute. He got up and went right behind of me. He started pushing the swing. Then he suddenly started trembling the swing. He was definetely doing it on purpose... That little brat. He was playing dirty. I could definitely hit him but that's not a solution.

T: Oh Y/n... You will fall.. Be careful!!!

That jerk... he was messing with me. He was literally making fun of me.

Y/n: You litt... Ah

I almost fell from the swing. Taehyung reached for me and caught me. I was in his arms. He saved the day after all. Time stopped for a minute. His eyes were locked on mine. Then he broke the silence.

T: Oh my gosh... Are you okay?

Y/n: I seriously need to stop falling!!

T: It's okay, as long as I am here... To catch you.

Okay That line was honestly pretty smooth. I seriously need to stop falling though.

T: I am so sorry for playing around and made you fall though!

He carried me and placed me to a bench. He sat right next to me. He couldn't take his eyes off me.

T: Are you okay?

Y/n: Yes I am. But my ankle hurts though.

He kneeled on his one knee and touched my ankle with his hand. He grabbed it. How is he real? He started caressing my ankle.

T: You will be okay!

I couldn't help but smile at him. All of them are amazing. Except from Yoongi. I really hate him. I don't even know why I hate him so much.

I got up and grabbed Taehyung's hand. I helped him get up.

Y/n: Thank you Tae!!!

T: How did you call me?

Y/n: Tae!

T: I love that..

He started giggling...

T: How should I call you...?

Y/n: What about Y/n?

T: Yeahhh what a good idea...

He suddenly look right behind of me. I was trying to undrestand what happened. He seemed shocked. He opened his mouth as he grabbed my hand. I turned to see what was happening and I realised it was a guy I have never seen before. He tighten his grip and we both started running. The guy pulled out a gun.

T: Run!!! Y/n.

Y/n: Who is that?

We heard a gun shot. We got in the school and he hid me in the closet. He pulled out a gun as well. Why does he have a gun with him? What's going on?

Y/n: Why are we hidding in here? Why dk you have a gun? Who was that? What the hell is happening!?

T: I didn't want you to find that out from me. We need to hide you.

Y/n: Finding what out? Why do you have to hide me?

T: You are in danger.

Y/n: What..? Me?

That was the reason why everyone was good to me. They knew something. I am in danger. Why am I in danger? Is it because I didn't wash the dishes today? I forgot!

Tae got out of the closet and left me there. I could hear screams from outside. What the hell is happening? I opened the door. I needed to save Tae. When I got out I saw Tae on the floor and a guy all over him. He was punching him. I jumped and kicked that guy. He fell to the ground. Taehyung got up and got all over him. He started hitting him... He left him down. I was not sure if he was still alive. He grabbed my hand and we ran out of the school building.

T: Let's go!

Y/n: Where are we going?

T: To jimin's house!!!

Y/n: But...

T: Do you know martial arts?

Y/n: No!!

T: Then how did you kick him like that?

Y/n: I don't even know...

He continued running while holding my hand.

T: Get in the car!!!
Y/n: You have a driver's license?
T: Duh? I just told you to get in!!!
Y/n: Okay Tae...

He speeded the car. He literally was driving so fast...

Y/n: Can you slow down a little please!!!

T: I am sorry Y/n... I can't!!!!

What just happened? Why is my life in danger? That's what Yoongi probably meant. That's why the guys were so overprotective. They weren't protecting me from Yoongi. Something else is going on.

When we reached Jimin's House Taehyung got out of the car as fast as he could and went to open my door. He took my hand and pulled me out.

T: Run!

I started running. Taehyung knocked on the door and Jimin opened it. He was wearing just his pants and he had a towel wrapped around his neck.

Jimin: Tae-.. WOAH..

He looked at me and covered his body behind of the door.

Jimin: You didn't tell me you would bring y/n too!!

T: it's an emergency.

He pushed the door and got in while holding my wrist tight. I saw Jimin's abs. He was blushing. It was the first time I saw him blushing like that. His body was so muscular. He was definitely working out.

Tae let go of my hand and started running downstairs..

Jimin: Where are you going?

T: To your secret labrotory.. Call the others. Yoongi too. He needs to be here!!!

J: But...

T: RIGHT NOW JIMIN!!!

J: Okayyyyyyy!!!

I stayed with jimin.

Jimin: what happened to him?

He said while holding his phone. He called Jungkook.Everyone was here in about 20 minutes.

We all went downstairs... That jerk Yoongi was with us too. I bet that it's his fault that I am in danger. That's how my story started and I am still hurting because of this dude.