7. When It Comes 2U

A month passed so quickly. I was talking to the guys but not so frequently cause I didn't wanna cause them problem with Yoongi. I undrestand that he is their friend and I respect the fact that they don't wanna destroy their friendship. I always see that guy wherever I go and we exchange death glares though. He is always angry. I seriously have never seen him smiling. Not even a single time. What's wrong with Min Yoongi?

I was walking down the hallway when I saw an excited jungkook running to my direction. He grabbed my wrist while running. Why was he laughing...? Why was he running? Just... Why?

Y/n: Hey!!! What happened???

J: Just follow me!!

Y/n: You are literally dragging me with you.

I could feel his smile. I wish I could see it but I couldn't cause he was running like he have gone crazy.. He guided me to the auditorium. Why did he bring me here? Seriously? I hate this place just because Yoongi loves this place.

Y/n: Why did you drag me here??!

J: Let's do something!

Y/n: Like What?

He held my wrist again and we got in the classroom. He placed me to the seat near the piano.

J: What's your favourite song?

Y/n:Um... "2U"

J: I like this song. PLAY IT!

Y/n: What? No!!

J: Please...

I needed to think of something to make him let me leave. I was so nervous playing that song. I had 5 years to play that to the piano.

Y/n: Only if you sing with me!!

I used that line cause I knew that he was probably afraid to sing in front of me. And I was definitely right!

J: What? I never sung in front of anyone before.. I.. Can't!

How is he expecting me to play the piano when he is shy of singing!!! Anyway, I thought that it worked at first so I used that as an advantage.

Y/n: Then I am not playing!!!

J: Okay okay! I will sing.

What??? Is he serious. But... I wasn't ready to play that song. I really wanted to hear him sing though.

I started playing the piano. Jungkook seemed so nervous. He started singing quietly. His voice was so warm and passionate. I couldn't resist so I started singing as well. Our voices connected and we both liked the sound. He started singing louder so now I could hear him better. His voice was so strong but soft at the same time...

The song came to an end. Jungkook and I stopped singing. We were just looking at each other. It was like a fairytale. He approached me. It was like he was trying to kiss you. I tried to hold in my breath.

Then the door opened and the guys came in.

Tae: Hey!!! Were you singing?

Y/n: Um...

Jimin : You both have a great voice!!

Jungkook: Were you spying on us?

Jin: No... We just stayed right outside the door while listening to you singing!!!

H: But then you both stopped talking so we thought...

Y/n: What?

N: You might did something inappropriate!!!