22. Ghost Ships

A lot of days passed. I was training and I noticed that my skills were getting better. I could hold guns and knives. I also could run for miles and had some better technics if I wanted to fight with someone.

The guys were trying so hard and I tried to change my lifestyle so I could actually achieve what I have now. I started sleeping early and I also started eating more healthily. Yoongi helped me with that part as I was living with him.

A lot of days passed and we had the same relationship. We were just living in the same house but I could feel love, tension in the atmosphere and I could see that he was feeling like that too. We didn't have time to do something because we were always busy.

Today, he said he was going to take me to the Company because "I am ready" as he said. I didn't know what he meant but I just followed him.

When we got inside we went in the same room we were the last time. Everybody was sitting in the same chairs. I sat and noticed San being happy. I don't even now what made him so happy but I was sure that I will get to see why in a few seconds. He didn't even say hi to me. He just pulled something out of his pocket. It was my necklace. He put it in the front of the table.

S: Let's begin...

I couldn't believe it. I wanted that back. Why did the have it for so long?

S: So have you ever open it?

Y/n: Yes! A lot of times... It has a small paper inside...

S: Have you read it?

Y/n: I tried but I couldn't understand anything...

As I remember the paper had some random numbers but I didn't know how to use them so I gave up. That's how I knew my mom was in danger. I tried to think but nothing came to my mind so I just tried to save the rest of my family. Then San placed some files in the middle of the table.

S: I heard that you are good at shooting...

Y: She is so good...

Jungkook : And she got some moves. She literally knocked me out the last time...

S: I am glad to hear that. I have more confidence about what I am about to do.

He opened the files.

S: So let's begin from the top, cause Y/n doesn't know the full story... Jimin will you start?

J: Of course San!

Jimin got up and opened the TV in the corner of his room.. He seriously had a project like we were in a company.

Jimin: Y/n... Your mother died when she attacked a man with a gun at Beverly heels, California. The address was 3004 libby streets. She died as Yoongi's parents were coming to help her. They died in the same place cause when they got there the woman was already dead as the rest of the assassins sticked up together. They were practically waiting for someone to come so they would kill him as well.

Jimin looked at Taehyung. Taehyung got up and continued talking as Jimin let him stand right next to him. How can they talk about this and be so cool.

T: Your mother was trying to stop them from transferring guns all over the country. They also started using "ghost ships". So they could actually transfer them overseas as well.
Y/n: What's a ghost ship!?

I didn't know what was happening but everything seemed really strange. Like how do they expect me to help them?

H: Ghost ships transfer stuff illegally all over the earth. No one knows that these ships exist until the police finds out and then catch the criminals.

Where are they trying to get me into? Are they kidding me!? How am I supposed to catch gun merchants?

Jungkook : This paper will help us find the coordinates of their secret hideout...

I wish I could laugh after this sentence cause it sounded really stupid and childish but I knew that I was going to actually do it and I couldn't persuade them otherwise.

Y/n: Okay... Let's say that we found the coordinates. Then what?!

Namjoon : We are going to catch them!

Y/n: Are you kidding me? We will probably die!

Are they trying to kill themselves cause I am not. I didn't practice so much to die like that.

Y: We are not going to die! Trust me!

Y/n: I still have a question. Why didn't you start this case before me?

They stopped while exchanging looks.

H: Well... First, you had the necklace so we had to find you! We found you but we couldn't take it from you cause you were always wearing it.

Jungkook: You really made us a favor when you you went to our school.

N: When you talked to me for the first time I really felt so lucky. We wanted to protect you from the bad guys so we were pushing you away but we also needed your necklace.

That hurts. It felt like they were just talking to me just to take my necklace. I felt kinda offended and I really cant believe I said that sentence inside of my head.

Y/n: And what's the second reason?

Jin: Your mother died!

Y/n: So?

Jin: The Company bring new agents when the old ones die. They usually bring someone from the agent's family! We are hoping that the Dna will have some similarities.

Y/n: So I will stay in your company until I die?

That got me shook. That must have been the worst thing that ever happened to me. So the only escape is my death?

Y/n: What happens if I am really old and still alive?

S: Your kid will take your place?

Y/n: WHAT IF I DONT HAVE KIDS?

S: We would search from people that belong to your family.

I knew I couldn't escape the hell they were dragging me in. Yoongi tried to block me out from this situation but they couldn't let him. I didn't know if I could survive after that but I sure gained some skills. I am better than what I used to be and maybe I could actually kill someone but I just was feeling like I was not ready right now.

The truth is that I just wanted to run away from everything and everyone. But I knew that If I did something like that they probably would hurt the rest of my family. I tried to protect them all this time. It's better for me to die if that means they will stay alive.

My brother is still too young. He has all his life ahead of him. I know he'll spend his life doing something stupid but still... He deserves to live. My dad would probably feel really alone without me but I am sure he will find happiness. Both of them deserved to live a happy life and I am the one who will make sure that happens. I started thinking like that at this time but I didn't new what was right ahead of me. I thought it was okay to trust Yoongi and the rest of the guys. I was such a fool that I actually believed them.