18. Late Night Drives

Dead? I was so confused I just wanted to forget the similarity that Yoongi, Jin, and me had lost someone but I couldn't. I  sterted to be afraid. What does that mean for me? I could see guilt in Jin's face. It was like he was afraid. Like I wasn't supposed to know that his aunt was dead. I acted like I didn't think anything and that it was a random information. I hold his hand and smile.

Y/n: I am sorry about your aunt Jin...

He held my hand tight and pulled me with his other hand to hug me.

J: Thank you Y/n... I am so happy I have you in my life...

He started caressing my hair while he kissed my forehead. He moved away and smile. I have never saw that smile before but I could tell that he was trying not to cry. His eyes seemed wet. He put his hand and started wiping away his non existant tears. He was doing it as a joke for me to laugh. I burst out laughing as he flickered my nose. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Yoongi. I realised that he was waiting for me. I kissed jin on his cheek while I left the house. I saw him standing in front of his car. He smiled as soon as he saw me..

Y: Did you have fun?

Y/n: Yeah... Where were you...?

He didn't answer. He acted like I never asked.

Y: Get in!!!

He just said that with a voice full of joy. He opened my door for me to get in. I grabbed the door and closed it. I gave him a devilish smirk. Then I opened the door by myself and got in. I could notice his gummy smile as I ve done that. He was trying to hide it though. Then he run to the other side of the car and got in too.

He started driving while secretly peaking at my direction. I noticed that he started staring at me.

Y/n: Do you want something?
Y: N-no. It's just that... I like your hair today!

He started blushing. He immediately started avoiding eye contact with me. He was holding the gear shift of the car as he was trying to change the speed. I hold his hand. When he noticed that I was holding his hand he started staring at our hands and then he turned his face slowly to make eye contact with my eyes. He stopped the car in the middle of the empty and dark street. We almost got ourselves killed of how quickly the car stopped moving. When he realised what he did he started stuttering.

Y: I-I am-m so-orry...

I held his hand tighter as our fingers intertwined. He started slowly approaching me. I slowly approached him too. His lips were coming closer to mine. Our lips met. At first that kiss was small but it grew bigger and more intense. I pulled his shirt and brought him closer to me as I could feel him entering his tongue into my mouth. It was the first kiss I have ever experienced. His lips were tasting like cherry and strawberries. I let out a small moan and I could feel him smiling after that so he started playing with me by bitting my buttom lip. It kinda hurt but then he started touching my skin with a playful way while  touching my features with his soft fingers. He placed his hands to my neck and before he broke the kiss he placed his forehead to mine. He stopped and started breathing. Then he just gave me a quick smooch as he had his hand on my neck. He slowly sat down on his seat with a smile written on his face.

Y: Y/n!
Y/n: What?
Y: Nothing...

He looked at front and continued driving with a smile written on his face. We were silent on our way. When we reached our destination yoongi looked at me before getting out.

Y: So iamma open your door now! So let it slide and walk out. Okay!?
Y/n: Okay Yoongles!
Y: I-I...

He started stuttering again...

Y/n: Just open my door!
Y: Oh yeah right!

He immediately ran out and opened my door. As I walked out of the door Yoongi put his hand behind of my back to guide me in the front door. We got in.

Y: y/n... Your life is going to change really soon...

He said while looking down with guilt. He was guilty. Something happened that I don't know.

Y/n: What's wrong?
Y: I tried to persue them! I really tried!
Y/n: Persue who? What's going on...

He hold my hand and kissed my forehead while pulling me into his arms...

Y: I would always stay by your side and protect you..

He whispered to my ear.

Y: Sweet dreams y/n.

He kissed my cheek and left me alone in the living room. What does he mean? My life is already different. I cant see my father and my brother anymore. I live to a crazy agent's house. What more do they want from me... I started being afraid of what the future may bring and I could totally sense that something was wrong. That was the begging of my misery.