9. Hot In Black

We were all in the labrotory and everyone seemed really shocked about what happened. I was sure that it was Yoongi's fault. That guy is dangerous and based on the scars and bruises on his face he is not a good person. But I still can't undrestand why he is acting like this. I noticed him looking at me. When I turned my head to look back at him he quickly looked away. What is he doing? Yoongi broke the silence.

Yoongi: So why aren't you wearing a shirt?

Jimin turned red. Tae changed the subject.

T: What are we gonna do?

Jin: We can't let her go home tonight!

Y/n: Whattt!?

That's impossible. If I don't get home by 11 o'clock my father will kill me. He is not that cool with me staying out late. How am I supposed to tell him that I am not going home tonight?

H: You can't go home! They might know where you live.

Jungkook: She can stay with me tonight.

Jimin: She can also stay in here.

Yoongi : Nope...

I noticed that Yoongi was pacing around the room like he was nervous about what Is going to happend. I thought that he didn't care about me.

Y: My house is safer!

What is he saying? Everyone turned and looked at him.

Namjoon: What are you saying?

Yoongi: That she will spend the night in my house.

He said with a sarcastic smirk on his face.

Jin: Yeah!! But is she safe from you?

I couldn't say anything. Did just Yoongi propose to stay in his house for the night? I turned to face him. He was already looking at me.

Yoongi: I won't do anything to her! It's just that my house is safe. It has cameras and bodyguards... And shit like that! I won't let anything bad happen to her.

Of course it has all these things... CAUSE EVERYBODY HATES THAT DUDE. How am I supposed to feel safe in his house when he is the dangerous one?

Jimin: Yoongi is right!!!

Y/n: What???

Jungkook: I agree... She will be safe like that!

Y/n: But who is gonna protect me from him?

Y: You don't need protection. I still have your marks all over my beautiful face!!!

He pointed his face. Is he trying to persuade me? When I saw his lips I remember the day that he pushed me to the lockers. I need to forget about that. He seemed different that day. Maybe he is different. I wanna give him a chance.

Y/n: Even if I say yes what am I supposed to tell my father?

N: Tell him that you are going to sleep to your friends house!!!

Y/n: I don't have friends... Thanks to someone!

It was a straight attack to Yoongi. I felt so good after saying it.

Yoongi : I am sure he doesn't know that so just do it!

Y/n: Aishhhh!!! Okay!

I got my cellphone out from my bag and called dad. I was saying to myself "please don't answer, please don't answer" cause if he didnt I would have to return home. But of course he did.

*phone*

Y/n: Hey Dad!!! I am not returning home tonight.

I could feel their eyes. All the boys were looking at me. They were so nervous.

*phone*

Y/n: I'll be staying to my new friends house for the night.

Am I laying to my father? I am sure that is not good or ethical! And I don't even know why am I lying when they don't even tell me what's wrong. I hate them all now.

*Phone*

Y/n: okay see you tomorrow Daddy!!! Byeee!

I hung up and literally everyone was looking at me. They were ready to laugh.

Y/n: What's wrong?

H: The bravest girl in the school calls her father daddy!!!

Everyone burst out laughing. Even Yoongi.. I approached him.

Y/n: Why are you laughing? Do you want me to break the rest of your face!!!

Yoongi: Everyone is laughing!!!

That was true but I don't care if the guys make fun of me. I don't want him to make fun of me! I didn't answer cause I was thinking about it.

Yoongi: Let's go!

Y/n: Huh?

He grabbed my wrist and we started walking up the stairs.

J: See you guys!

Y: Bye.

He put his sun glasses on and wore his lather jacket. He seemed so hot. But stupid cause nobody wears sunglasses at this hour. He held my hand and we got out of the house. When we got out I saw a black porce parked outside the house. He guided me over there and opened the door for me.

Yoongi : Get in!

Y/n: I am not getting in!

Yoongi: I am sorry i didn't bring a Carriage princess!

Y/n: You are a stranger to me!

Y/n: Stop acting like sleeping beauty and get in the damn car!!!

I got in cause he seemed really annoyed. Is he watching sleeping beauty? That guy has a lot of problems! He started driving. I didn't tell him anything until we reached his house. I didn't even wanna talk to him. He parked the car and got out. He went to open my door.

Y/n: I can open my own door.

I closed the door again and opened it by myself. He was looking at me really confused and then I noticed a little smile when I opened the door by myself. It's the first time I have ever seen his smile. It was so warm and delightful. I was staring at his smile.

Yoongi: Are you going to stop staring at me!

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the car. We got in his house. It was big but kinda terrifying too. The walls were painted black. Seriously Yoongi? Everything in his life has to be in black... Even the walls! He guided me to the room I was going to sleep for tonight. I got in and I was still afraid. It was a big room with black curtains. The walls were dark blue. I bet its the only room that the walls are not black! I saw a big bed in the middle of the room.

Y/n: So...

Yoongi: What?

Y/n: Are you staying alone?

He looked down. He was so miserable after my question.

Yoongi: Yes!

Y/n: But I am staying here tonighttttt!!!

I tried to cheer him up. What am I doing? He is a monster! Why do I try to cheer him up? I should be running away from him!

Yoongi: Wait for a moment!

He got out of the room. I sat on the bed. It was kinda conformable to be honest. I could give it a chance! But why is he living alone in that big house and why was it full of bodyguards when we passed the main entrance. He got in with a quick pace and approached the bed. He was holding some clothes in his hand.

Yoongi: Wear this!

He handed them to me. I took them and realised that he gave me his clothes. What am I supposed to say.

Y/n: I am not wearing them!

Yoongi: Shut up and put them on before I will do it for you!

Yoongi got out of the room and left me dress up. He seemed sweet and carrying. But then he opened his mouth. I felt like I was safe though. I didn't knew how that happened. I dressed up and opened the door to see where he was.