15. The Company

*Yoongi's home*

We got in. I slowly walked to my room while Yoongi called that mysterious guy again. He locked himself in his room. I couldn't hear what he was saying. I tried to but he was whispering. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I was a hostage. I wanted to run, just to be free. I wanted to stay away from all this drama. I knew that someday my life would change like that but it changed way too soon. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked out of that stupid room and started walking around. I didn't want to stay in there. Well maybe... I could do something. Maybe messing with Yoongi's things so he could be angry at me and let me go. Well I don't think it's gonna work but why not. I fell on the couch. I was so bored and Yoongi was on the phone for an hour. I suddenly heard him opening his door. He got out as he made his way to the bathroom.

Y: I am gonna take a shower!!!

He yelled for me to hear. He probably thought that I was in my room crying. But no. I got up as soon as possible and waited for him to get in the bathtub. Then I got into his room. The only think I was thinking about was that he would probably kill me if he got out right now. I need to be fast and smooth. I started noticing little details in his room. The Big piano that was really close to the wall and the bed that was placed to the cornen of the room. The curtains were black... unexpected... I contineud looking and then I saw two picture frames on his bedside table. I reached and took the first frame. It was him with his parents. He was a little kid. He was such a beautiful kid. His mom was holding him as his father had his hand around his mother's waist. Yoongi must be hurt. I placed the frame down as I grabbed the other frame. It was Yoongi's parents again and I could notice Yoongi too but also... The frame slipped from my hands. It fell down and I could hear the sound of the glass breaking. Yoongi got in his room...

Y: What are you doing in here?

Then he noticed the broken glass and the frame on the floor. I felt my eyes watering.

Y: I can explain!

Y/n: Why do you have a picture with my mother on your room?

I approached him. I could see him  being all wet cause he came out of the shower. His hair were messy and he had a towel around his neck. He grabbed the towel and threw it down.

Y: You don't wanna know!!!

I ran out of his room as I slammed the door.

Y: Y/n, Wait!!!

He opened the door and followed me around. I didn't wanna let him explain to me cause I knew that he was not going to tell me the truth. He is hiding. How can I trust him when he is hiding? I got inside my room and before I close the door I noticed him pulling the door knob and getting in. His face had a different expression. I have never seen it before. He was... Scared? Min Yoongi was actually scared! It's the first time to see him scared!!!

Y: Okay!!! You wanna know? We are leaving...

Y/n: Were are we going?

Y: To the main labrotory!

Y/n: Do you mean Jimin's labrotory?

Y: No... I said the main labrotory!!!

How many laboratories do they have? Okay now I am really confused. I just grabbed my cellphone and I picked up my hair to a ponytail. I secretly heard Yoongi calling Taehyung. He said that he is gonna bring me over...

Y: it's time for her to know Taehyung!!! I don't wanna lie to her anymore!

He stopped talking  as soon as he realised that I was standing behind of him.

Y: let's go Y/n!!!

He hang up and grabbed my hand. Nobody was speaking in the car. It was an awkward silence that I didn't even wanted to break. I was still trying to figure out why my mom was in a frame in his room. All the questions were coming back "did he kill her" " Does he want to kill me"?... I bet he has a gun covered on the back seat.. My thoughts ended when suddenly the car stopped moving. I looked out of the window and saw a huge building. It had a lot of windows and I could sense that I didn't wanna go in there. It seemed like a company. We got out of the car as he was leading the way to the elevators of the building. We were alone in the elevator so I could ask him some things.

Y/n: Is that a company?

Y: If someone asks you, you say yes with a big smile on your face!

Y/n: What???

Y/n: It's not the right time!!! You will probably learn everything and regret for it for the rest of your life. So just shut up until that time comes!

The bell of the elevator rang as the elevator doors opened...

Y: we are here!!!

Yoongi let me go first with a smirk on his face. I got in and noticed a big desk on the middle of the room. Behind of it I could see a big see-through glass. I could totally see the view outside. I couldn't see no one at the room. We were alone. Then I heard a door opening behind of me and I saw Jimin entering the room. That was definitely not jimin. He was totally different he was wearing a leather jacket and tight jeans. He was wearing black things? Jimin hates black. I could also see his trendy sunglasses and his messy blonde hair.

Jimin : You are here!!!

Yoongi: Where is the boss?

Jimin: He is on his way with the rest of the guys!!!

Jimin looked at me and he smiled with that same innocent smile. He surprises me every day. He was so hot when all I could see of him was a cute nerdy boy. First Yoongi had a glow up. Now Jimin. I am scared of what the rest of them could be.