17. The Photo album

When we left San's office guys took me somewhere to eat. I really wasn't in the mood for eating but the place was really cozy and comfortable. Yoongi sat right next to me without even a doubt. He was secretly looking at me from time to time but I pretended like I didn't notice. I remember the last sentence San told me when we were leaving his office. "I am gonna see you really soon". It felt like he was threatening me. I still had so many questions. First of all, What was wrong with my necklace? And who are the bad guys? I mean if Yoongi and his squad are the good guys, they have to be bad guys too. Who was the man that was trying to shoot me when I was with Taehyung. We started eating and I could see that no one of them had the strength to talk. I am sure that they were afraid that if they started talking I would start asking things so they started avoiding eye contact with me.

Y/n: That's really rude!

Everyone turned to look at me. They acted like they didn't understand what I was talking about.

Taehyung : What is rude?

Y/n: You don't even look at me because you are afraid that I might start asking stuff!

Hoseok : God damn she is smart..

Everyone looked at Hoseok with an angry look and he measured himself up.

Jimin: We are sorry Y/n... But we can't tell you something else. San should tell you or Yoongi when San gives him the green light.

Y/n: I didn't ask any questions! I knew you wouldn't tell me!

When we finished eating, Yoongi got up and made a sign to Seokjin. Seokjin winked at him as they were talking with their eyes.

Jin: Y/n Come with me!

Y/n: Where are we going?

Jin: My house! Yoongi will come to pick you up later.

Why are we going to Jin's House now? So that must mean that Yoongi is not returning back home. So basically that means that they don't want me to go to Yoongi's house alone. I am already thinking like an agent. It's their fault. They turned my mindset into some kind of spy machine. Jin made his way out and I followed him. He was singing while driving. I have never heard him sing. He had a powerful voice. It felt like I was dreaming when I was listening to his voice. Then the car suddenly stopped. I guess we are at his house. As I looked out of the window I saw a big building with beautiful colors. He ran and opened the door for me. I walked out without moving my eyes from his house.

J: Don't you like it?

He started looking at his own house and it was like he was scanning it.

Y/n: N-No No... Its not that!

J: Okay! Come in then!

He started walking through the main entrance. It was a big hallway that was leading to a fancy elevator. He got in and I noticed the big mirror on the wall of the elevator. The corners of the mirror were golden. He started giggling.

J: Why are you staring?

Y/n: I-I am not staring... I was... Just looking at my reflection in the mirror!

I glanced at him and I didn't turn to face the mirror again cause I couldn't handle myself from staring. So it's either Seokjin or that big mirror... When we got out of the elevator I realised that we are at Seokjin's living room. It was impossible for me to stop staring at the room. It had two big fancy couches. They were in a Beige colour and they seemed really comfortable. I noticed a small table in front of the couch that was made of crystal as I noticed the crystalline chandelier.

  J: Do you wanna sit?

I didn't know what to say. Should I sit in a place like that? I immediately felt out of place. I know that their houses are expensive. I noticed that when I entered Jimin's House and when I slept at Yoongi's Home but Jin's House was just fabulous like him I guess. He guided me to his couch and literally pushed me down while sitting next to me.

I started looking around the house again...

J: Do you wanna see my room?

He started acting like a dog while rubbing his face to my arm and sticking out his tongue. He literally made me laugh. He seemed like those little kids that wanted to show their room to their new friends.

Y/n: Yes!!!

I got up. He saw me standing and I saw a little smile painted on his face.

J: Follow me miss!

He got up and started running.

Y/n: Okay, 27 years old man!

J: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE!

He grabbed my wrist and guided me to his bedroom. His room was totally different. It had nothing to do with the rest of the house. It was... Ordinary... The walls were in blue colours and a bed was placed in the center of the room. The curtains were dark blue and I noticed some posters on the wall. I sterted looking around.

J: Do you like it?

He asked me when I sat on his bed dumbfounded.

Y/n: It's... Different...

J: Different good? Different bad?

Y/n: Different... You!

Jin was really confused after my sentence. I won't lie I was really confused myself. What is wrong with the guys. They are like chameleons. I am sure now.

J: Well!!! I-

Y/n: I like it! Its perfect!!

Jin looked at me with eyes full of joy. Then I noticed that I accidentally kicked something that was under his bed.

Y/n: What's this?

I looked down and saw a photo album. I tried to reach it. Jin didn't notice that I saw it.

Y/n: Hey jinnie... What's this?

I put it on my legs and opened it..

J: No!!!

He tried to grab it but I quickly closed it and hugged it so he couldn't take it.

J: Y/n... Don't you dare open that!

Y/n: Why what Is it? Please let me see it! I saw the first picture!!!

J: Y/N DID YOU JUST SAW ME NAKED!?

Y/n : YOU WERE 5 YEARS OLD!!!

J: It's still embarrassing!

Y/n: Com'on Jinnie let me take a small glance!

He sighted as he nodded his head. I was sure that he didn't want me to see how he was looking while growing up but I was extremely curious.

I started going through the pages. Jin was so cute when he was little. He was a tall kid with a innocent smile written on his face. Then my glance stopped for a second when I noticed a picture with him and an unknown face of a woman. I pointed at her.

Y/n: Who is she?

J: Uh Um.. It's my aunt!!!

Y/n: Oh!!! She seems lovely. Where is she know?

He grabbed the book and closed it while putting it underneath his bed now.

Y/n: Why did you do that? Where is that woman?

J:  She is... Dead!