27. Perfect Plan

Taehyung was driving for over an hour. I was trying to keep my eyes on the road without even letting a single breath come out of my mouth. It felt like we would never find them.

Taehyung knew where we were going but he didn't have the time to explain to us. He was driving while Jimin was sitting in the front seat. Yoongi was sitting in the back seat as me. He had a weird look on his face. "Guilt". That's what I thought. He didn't seem afraid but he seemed like something was annoying him. I wanted to ask but nobody was talking so I was just going with the flow.

I was waiting for somebody to say something just to break this freaking silence but literally they didn't even move. Even taehyung was trying not to move and he was the one that was driving. I could tell that Jimin was trying to look at me with the corner of his eye.

That was not something that boys would do. It started getting on my  nerves cause we seemed like we were cowards. I slightly nodged Yoongi and he turn to look at me with a serious face. He was trying to play it off without even letting a breath go.

Y: Mmh!?

He literally just moaned. He didn't even say a word. What's happening?

Y/n: Why everybody is silent?

J: We are sorry Y/n. We are just looking at the road just to avoid something that might cause us trouble.

Y/n: Smart!

I started looking at the road too. I wanted to help them. But to be honest I didn't get what he meant. He maybe meant that they were spying on us or something like that so decided to look out of the window cause I wanted to be helpful. I was literally watching out the window for at least thirty minutes but I wasnt really focused cause my mind was somewhere else. Taehyung snapped my daydreaming.

T: Whe are here!

I suddenly focused and saw a big field with weat straw. It felt like we were at a farm but there was no farm anywhere near us. We could see a building but it was far so we needed to walk. Is that what we were searching for?

Y/n: Where is it!?

Jungkook pointed at this building ...

Y/n: And why did we park here!?

Hoseok: Cause we don't wanna get caught genius!

Y/n: Whatever!

Everybody started getting ready. They put their guns on their gun cases (On their belts to be more specific) and everybody put a knife in their pocket. Yoongi turned to look at me.

Y: Do you have the knife a gave you!?

Y/n: Yeah! It's in my pocket.

He smiled with a look of approval as he slightly pushed my shoulder.

Jin: So we stick to the plan?

Namjoon: I think it's better not to use guns at first!

Jungkook: Right! We dont want to be heard!

That's a quite smart plan. So we are going to start with my favourite activity: Beating everyone's ass! I think I like this plan.

Jimin: And when are we using our guns?

Jungkook: if something goes wrong we are taking them off!

Y/n: What is going to happen if they realise I am here? They knew my mother, so that means they also know me!

They didn't talk for a second. They were just looking at each other but their eyes were talking.

Y: Well... They know us as well...

He laughed it off.

Hoseok: So before we start... Good luck!! And don't let your pairs get lost. We always need to have each other's back.

Jin: Good luck!

Everybody started saying good luck to each other and I was just staring at them. They all turned and faced me like they were waiting for me to say "good luck" too.

Y/n: Good luck?!

They smiled at me. Yoongi gave me a sign to follow him. We were about to split up and enter from different entrances. As I understood Yoongi wanted us to go behind of the building and enter. So we started running and getting through the field with the wheat straw. It was annoying cause it was stretching my feet and I was trying not to laugh. I needed to not make any noises so they won't get to hear us. Yoongi stopped moving in the middle of the field. They couldn't see us cause the wet straw was really high. He turned to face me and touched my cheek.

Y: We could stop here! We won't go in if you don't want too!

At this moment I couldn't believe what Yoongi was proposing. It felt so nice to actually have someone who cares so much about me. I looked at him in the eyes and smirked...

Y/n: I wanna be with you, even if we die today.

He didn't say anything he just turned his face and started running while holding my hand cause he wanted to be sure that I was not going to get lost all by myself. We reached the ends of the field as we were right outside the back door of the building. It was a black door with a warning outside of it. It was practically saying that nobody had the allawence to enter. It also warned us something about high electricity.

Y: We are going in!

Yoongi looked at me while nodding his head. I was not afraid at the moment. I should be and now I can see why. That door was warning me about danger of electricity but that was not the real danger. I wasn't expecting what was there to come.