28. I Am Tired

We got in and realized it was a big warehouse. It was full with boxes and weird machines. Yoongi was pacing slowly cause we could hear voices all over the room. We couldn't see anyone though because the boxes had made a big wall and it felt like we were in a maze. We were walking slowly right between these boxes as we were trying to be as quiet as we could.

The boxes were guiding the stairs so Yoongi made a sign to split up. There were two staircases. Yoongi wanted to go to the first one and I would go to the right opposite one so I could kill whoever was standing there. Yoongi didn't tell me to beat him. He told me that I needed to kill him if I wanted to stay alive.

Yoongi slowly approached the one guardian as he tried to stay quiet. He just ran to him when he was really close and put his hand on the guardians mouth while trying to break his neck. He snapped his neck and the guardian fell down dead. Yeah! That's how I was supposed to act too. But I didn't have the experience. Yoongi was born to do things like that. I was too naive and afraid to kill a person. That would be the first person I've ever killed and I am clearly not like that. I was just tried to do the same thing. I started going to him as quietly as I could.

When I tried to kick him he held my foot and pushed me down. He approached me as he fell down to punch me but I rolled away and he fell on the ground. He got up as trying he was trying to catch me. He tried to punch me again but I dogded and punched him on the chest. I didn't realize but I had my head uncovered again. Then I remembered what Jungkook was saying in every lesson. "The head is the most important organ", "You need to protect your head". I immediately put my hand right in front of my head when he tried to punched me. I grabbed his hand and pulled it around his back. Ι immobilized him. Jungkook showed me how to make that trick. I kicked him while holding his hand right beside his back. He fell down and I had my feet on top of his back. I stepped as hard as I could and noticed that he couldn't even breath after that. I heard him whispering.

?? : You are so dead little girl, even if you kill me!

Y/n: They only one that's related to the word "death" right now is not me. I think that it's you!

I stepped with a lot more power as I heard him letting out a struggle. I stepped on his while kicking him on the nose. His nose starting bleeding.

?? : Dont do this!

I got my knife out of my pocked and stabbed him. I didn't let him say anything else cause I couldn't take it. I run on the stairs and met Yoongi to the other side.

Y: Seriously? That was too harsh.

He said while laughing. And yes it kinda was harsh. I could at least let him say his last words before he dies.

Y/n: Yoongi run... Seriously!

We both started running and saw a door in front of us. We could hear the guys fighting from the other side. I tried to open it but I was locked. I slightly touched Yoongi to move aside as I ran to the door and kicked it. The door broke and we saw the guys struggling to fight some amature guardians. Jungkook obviously needed help so I ran to him and grabbed the head of that guardian while breaking it. Jungkook's face was bleeding...

Y/n: Are you okay?

Jungkook: Thanks to you!

He smiled and thanked me. We continued running. I had the backs of everybody as we were fighting but then something... Bad happened. I saw that someone was all over Yoongi while punching him. I couldn't let this happened. I ran and pushed that guy off Yoongi. I fall on top of him. He held my hands so tight that I couldn't even move. Yoongi didn't do anything. He was just staring at a guy hitting me. He was looking at me while pacing back.

All of the guys were looking at me while quietly leaving. I.. I thought we had each other's back. I thought we were together. They ran as far as they could leaving me there to die alone. That guy lifted high his hand. I thought he was about to slap me. But he didn't do anything. I was waiting for him to hit me but he was standing on top of me without moving. He let out a breath and just put his hand on my mouth. I couldn't let a breath come out of me. I couldn't breath. I was trying to fight him off but I couldn't move a muscle.

I tried. I was tired of trying. I just wanted to die. Everything around me started to go black. I couldn't see anything. I just closed my eyes like I was saying goodbye to this cruel world. I guess I wasn't meant to be a hero. I just closed my eyes and stayed there.