16. The Good Guys

Jimin sat on the couch of the small living room that was placed in the corner of the room. Yoongi showed me the two chairs near of the desk and guided me there. He literally helped me to sit while he sat on the other chair. Then the bell of the elevator rang again and then I noticed the rest of the guys plus a random dude in the middle getting in. He was a middle-aged man. He was tall and I could tell he had a muscular body. He looked at me and a smile appeared on his face. I didn't notice the rest of the guys cause I was only looking at him. He sat on the chair of the desk. He gave Yoongi a quick glance as he brought both of his hands together.

Y: I brought her San!

S: You must be Y/n!

He had a really joyful tone but I could tell that he was just pretending. It all looked so fake.

Y/n: Yeah... That's me!!!

I turned to look at Yoongi as he noticed that I wasnt feeling very well. He secretly winked at me. He didn't want San to see it.

S: We have a lot of things to talk about! First of all, my name is Jan Ho San! Its really nice to meet you sweetheart!

Well, it wasn't nice meeting him. I didn't come here to meet him. I was searching for answers. He noticed that I was not answering.

S: You look like your mother... A lot...

Y/n: Do you know my mother?

He giggled like I asked something funny! Now I see why Yoongi was so annoying. How couldn't he be if he hangs out with that dude everyday...

S: Of course I knew your mother! She started working here 5 years ago!

Y/n: My mom was working at a cleaning service company!

Everyone started laughing. That's was the most embarrassing moment of my life...

Jin: That was San's idea!!!

They continued laughing...

Y/n: So... We are not at a cleaning service company?

I was wishing that I was at this company that my mother was talking about... I knew that something happened and that she was in trouble but I believed that she worked in a place like that.

San: We are not even a company!

Y: Well we kinda are!

San : Well that's the key... "kinda".

Y/n: Let's take it from the top.

I looked at Yoongi really confused. He hadn't the same expression. He was not confused at all and why would he be. He already knows the truth.

Y/n: Why is a frame with my mother in your bedroom?

Hoseok : Are you stupid? You let her see the frame?

Y: She walked in my room while I was showering!!!

He changed the subject. He started getting on my nerves.

Y/n: I asked you something Yoongi!

Y: My parents knew your mother!

Y/n: What? How?

Y: They were working together!

Okay that was seriously stupid. I am sure my mom was working somewhere else.

Y/n: Okay! Let's pretend that I believe that.. What was their job Yoongi...? Seriously!!

San: killing people!

We all turned our heads to look at San. Even the guys were shocked.

Y: We are not killing people San... We kill criminals. People with no mercy!

What are they saying?

Y/n: I am sure that's illegal!

S: I don't know if you noticed. But we are the good guys. Not the bad guys!!!

So my mother was working with Yoongi's parents. That doesn't make sense but definitely can explain the picture with our parents together.

Y/n: What are you?

S: Agents?!

Jungkook : San!!!

He was talking like I was supposed to know all this. Like it was something  natural. He is talking like a 3 year old boy. Agents? Seriously?

Y/n: okay let's say that my mom and his parents were working here! Are you trying to tell me they were agents!?

San: Yes... That's exactly what I am trying to say!!!

I bust out laughing. Everyone was looking at me. I was ready to fall off the chair because of all the laughter. I could notice Yoongi's gummy smile. He was totally trying to hold it in.

San: Why are you laughing? I am being serious!

Y/n: My mom can walk up the stairs without falling and you re telling me that she have killed people...

San: Yes!

I continued laughing until I realised that everyone was staring at me again.

Y/n: You are not joking.

N: Nobody is laughing except from you!

Namjoon spoke and face palmed like I was making them embarassed.

Y/n: Wait a minute? All of you work here? Are y-you all??

Jimin: Yes!!!

How did they all ended up working  here?

Y/n: But you are still going to school!!!

Jin: So?

He said as threw a pop corn on the air just to open his mouth and catch it.

Y/n: When do you find time to study?

Taehyung : Seriously? We are secret agents and the only thing you ask is when do we find time to study?

Jungkook: Jimin, you have a competition. Y/n is also a nerd.

Jimin hit him on the back of his neck as a giggle came out of Jungkook's mouth. I didn't know what else should I ask. I had a lot of questions though but I still couldn't ask anything. I spotted Jungkook and Jin getting up from the couch. I noticed their outfits. They sure look like agents. The are dressed like Jimin. Black leather jackets and black jeans. Jungkook was wearing a thick chain on his neck and Jin was wearing a small ring. They didn't look like High school students. They were men. Everyone of the guys was dressed like that. They seemed cool. They also had black sunglasses. I mean how no one understands they are agents when they dress like that. I didn't know cause I seriously have seen them at school in their school uniforms.