20. Α Morning Run

The second day came and, as they told me, I had a schedule to follow. So today basically I had to practice to aim and things like that. San told me that I would have a different tutor every day of the week because he didn't wanna pressure Yoongi too much . He seemed really worried after San brought me to the company. For our first lesson Yoongi brought me to a big field. No one was around. It as just me and him... And a gun. He placed me in the middle of the field and gave me my pistol.

Y: Do you like your new pistol?

Y/n: I don't like it!!! It's black!

Y: Sorry we didn't let you choose the colour.

He said with his totally cute gummy smile.

Y/n: I am going to name it Ben!

Y: You are going to name your pistol...?

Y/n: Yeah!!!

Y: That's ridiculous!

Then I aimed at yoongi on purpose...

Y: What are you doing?

Y/n: I am gonna shoot you because you are making fun of Ben.

Then Yoongi opened his bag and pulled a little box out of it. He threw it at me..

Y: You need bullets if you want to kill me..

I knew I forgot something. I am always forgetting that I need bullets to actually shoot. I grabbed them and loaded the gun. Yoongi got his body behind of me and started touching my body..

Y/n: what the hell are you doing..?

I said while trying to fight him off.

Y: I am fixing your body posture . You can't stand like that while shooting.

He put his palm behind my back and the other hand on my tummy. He was trying to make my body stand still.

Y: You need to lift up your shoulders and stop walking like the Quasimodo.

Y/n: You really are addicted to Disney... Aren't you!?

He didn't answer. He just helped me to lift up my shoulders as he came super close like he was hugging me from the back. My heart started beating faster.

Y: I can feel your heartbeat! Relax... I just wanna help you aim.

He touched both of my hands while grabbing the gun and helped me aim. Then we both pulled the trigger and I literally jumped at the noise of the gun. I accidentaly fell to Yoongi's hands as I got scared.

Y: You need to stop getting scared of gun noises!!!

He whispered as our eyes were locked. I immediately got up as he couldn't stop looking at me. I am sure he was staring at my body cause I was wearing just a sports bra and my leggings.

Y/n: So... I think I undrestand how this works.

He started caressing his neck with his right hand.

Y: Are you sure!!??

I didn't answer. He brought a table and he  placed cans in the middle.

Y/n: You gotta be kidding me!

Y: Nah! Shoot!

He got away of the table and approached me. He was standing right next to me. He was waiting for me to shoot! Well I actually tried to but when I did I noticed that Yoongi fell down because of all the laughter he was trying to keep inside.

Y/n: Hey why are you laughing???!!

Y: You are so good at it...

He said sarcastically as he couldn't stop himself from laughing. I randomly shoot at the sky in a dominant way just to grab his attention and then aimed at him once again.

Y/n: Lucky me! I have bullets now...

He immediatly got up and started fixing his clothes.

Y: That's the fire we want Y/n! Let's continue!

Y/n: Aish he is not even scared 

I whisper.

We continued doing that for at least an hour when I finally understood the trick. So I closed my left eye while I was trying to aim with the other one. I pulled the trigger and the bullet hit the can. I Turn to look at Yoongi shocked and I noticed that he was shocked as well. We started screaming while fell into each other's hug.

Y: I am proud of you!!!

Y/n: I am proud of me too...

Yoongi smiled at me as I smiled back and then I noticed a wicked smirk on his face.

Y: You look hot holding a gun!

Y/n: I look hot no matter what I am holding!

I pulled his shirt and pressed my lips against his for a quick smooch. Then I pushed him and started running inside. It was my first time and I think I did pretty well. I was going to head to the next "class" . I think Taehyung was going to help me with my gymnastic abilities. I bet it has to do with running and things that I hate!!!

Taehyung guided me to the same field I had to practice with Yoongi. He seemed really happy that he had to teach me. He threw me a bottle of water to catch.

T: You will need it!

Y/n: What?

Τ: Do you know what is this!?

He literally showed me a small clock so that's exactly what I said.

Y/n: A clock?

T: A chronometer!!!

Y/n: Taehyung that's the same thing...

T: No, it's not... You'll understand why it's not the same in a few seconds..

I didnt undrestand what he meant. He suddenly snapped my thoughts when I heard him screaming.

T: RUN!!!

I got startled and started running but I didn't know what for to be honest. Then I noticed that he was taking the time that would take me to return back. When I came back he was looking at me with a look full of disappointment.

T: That was ridiculous!

Y/n: What do you want me to do? I don't like running!

T: Do you think I like running!!!

Y/n: Then how do you run like this!

He sat on the ground giving me the sign to sit down too. We both were down as we started talking...

T: I had to! I took it seriously cause it was my job! And now it's your job too! You need to run like your life depends on it Y/n!!!

Y/n: Okay Tae!!! I undrestand now... You are right!!! But... Can we take a break first?

T: Get up Now!

Y/n: Fine.

I got up and we continued practicing.