12. Choose A Car

I spent 2 days at Yoongi's house. I was feeling so alone. It was like I was in prison. He didn't even let me go to school. Jungkook came this morning to see if I was okay. They seemed like they have been hiding something from me. I am walking up and down the room waiting for something to change. I didn't practice all these years for nothing. I may not know why my mother died but I enhanced my skills to prevent anything like that happen ever again. And instead of being outside protecting my people, I am here crying in "my room". That's it I need my own room for once!!!

Yoongi got in and saw me pacing around. He seemed like he was about to tell me something but he seemed hesitant. He was just looking at me. It's really annoying that he knows everything and I still don't. He doesn't even care about me! So maybe that's why he keeps his mouth shut? Because he doesn't even care about me.

Y: Jungkook had a stupid idea I have to follow!

He is even talking shit about his best friends. Jungkook is way too smart. How can he be like that? He needs to start trusting people except himself.

Y/n: What idea!?

I literally took a deep breath because I knew I might regret asking.

Y: We need to leave for a while!!!

Y/n: What?! I already left my home.

Y: Just take your suitcase! They are waiting for us!!!

What? He literally informed me the last minute. I bet he knew it earlier but yet he didn't tell me. He just closed the door as he left the room and I started adding things to my suitcase like my charger and some clothes that clearly belonged to Yoongi. I got ready and walked out of the room. Yoongi had already left. That jackass... He left me alone. I went out of the house and saw two cars parked right outside. Jungkook was sitting on the one of them. When he saw me he immediately waved. I waved back and everyone got out of the cars.

T: Hi y/n... How have you been?

He hugged me.

Y/n: I am good! Thanks for asking...

Jin: So choose a car!

Literally? Everything is falling down and I have to choose a car to drive me to hell? Aishhhh.

Y/n: ummm I am going to choose.. The lamporghini huracan...

Then I noticed that everyone was staring at me. Why were they staring? Did I say something wrong?

Y/n: What?

N: You actually know what car is this? We clearly asked cause we knew you couldn't answer!!!

Y/n: Yeah... The other one is an Aston Martin db11... Tell me you weren't planning this question before I come!

They didn't make a sound. They were just looking at each other shocked.

T: I am so glad you chose our car!!!

Taehyung took my hand and we got together in the car. Jungkook was driving and Yoongi was in the next seat.the rest of the guys were in the other car. Jungkook started driving.

Jungkook : Do you mind me turning the radio on?

Y/n: No... I love music!!!

Everyone was looking at me again. Why are they looking at me like that?

Y/n: What again?!

Taehyung : Is it something that you don't like or know?

Y/n: I don't know how to... Gosh I can't say it.

J: What?

Y: Just say it already!!!

Y/n: I don't know how to knit!!!

Everyone started laughing.. Why are they laughing. I am god damn serious. I really wanted to learn something like that.

Taehyung : It's okay!!! We don't know either!!!

J: I... Know!

Everyone turned to look at him. Jungkook knows how to knit. Seriously? We couldn't keep our laughter in. We burst out laughing.

Y: Seriously?

Jungkook : Stop laughing!!! I had free time when I was younger.

Now I see why they are friends with each other. They are all so different from each other and that's what connects them. They complete one another. Jungkook forgot to turn the radio on so I literally got up and turned the radio on.

J: What do you wanna hear?

Y/n: Something Jazz? Or maybe rock ballads?

Everyone was looking at me for the millionth time.

Y/n: WHAT JUNGKOOK?

Jungkook: Nothing Nothing!!!

Everyone stopped looking at me as quick as they could. I nervously touched my neck but my necklace wasn't there...

Y/n: My necklace... Oh my gosh... We need to go back!

Y: Are you serious!?

Y/n: What!? Stop the car.

Y: YOU GAVE YOUR NECKLACE TO JIN...

I remembered that. I totally forgot it cause I never take off my necklace!!!

Yoongi: Stop acting like Pocahontas and just sit back and shut your mouth?

Y/n: You are a big Disney fan, huh?

I could feel his smile while he was looking in front. His smile is so different. Its a cute gummy smile... I literally have seen his smile about 3 times. He is not a big fan of smiling. He just likes Disney movies. That's all that I literally can undrestand of him. We reached our destination. Everyone got out of the car and Yoongi came to open my door. Is he stupid? I told him I can open my own doors. I didn't answer. I just let it slide. I got out of the car.

Y: I thought you could open your own doors!!!

Really? I just turned to look at him with an evil glance.

Y/n: Oh I can?? I can also hit you with the door!!!

No no no... His gummy smile appeared again... He is dangerous when he smiles. He is  even more dangerous than the last time that I saw him holding a gun.

Y: You are staring at me again!

He said while closing the door of the car. I took a random look around. It was a great view. I could see the wet grass and trees all around the place. But what are we going to do here?

Jungkook: Do you like camping?

Oh camping! Right.. I really used to like camping but after the death of my mother I didn't have the time.

Y/n: I love camping. I used to go on summer camps every summer.

Jungkook: and why did you stop?

Its awkward. Yeah it's really awkward. I just looked at everyone while they were all waiting for me to answer.

Y/n: I just didn't have that time left...
Y: Let's build our tents!

He immediately changed the subject like he knew I didn't wanna answer.

Everyone had started building their tents. I went to help Hoseok.