30. The Bad Guy - The Ending

We started running until we faced the rest of the guys fighting. Yoongi started shooting. Bodies started falling down. One guy came to me while trying to punch me. He punched my nose as it started bleeding. I fell down. I felt like I had to give up cause I was tired. I didn't wanna live like this anymore. But... My mother would never do that. I will never give up. I need to get back and fight for the people I love. I picked myself up and run to the man while jumping. I twisted myself and kicked him on the face. I got on top of him and started hitting him. When I got up I heard Yoongi's voice.

Y: Y/n let's go!

We started running to find the man that was threatening both of us earlier. We continued walking and the rest of the guys started following us. We saw a door at the end of the parking lot. We walked in and realised that it was leading us to a staircase. We went upstairs and saw him standing near the window. He didn't do anything. He was just looking outside. We walked in and Yoongi pulled out his gun.

?? : Put the gun down!

He turned to look at us.

?? : I have warned you! Don't make me say it again.

Yoongi didn't listen to him and pulled the trigger. When he pulled the trigger except of Yoongi's gun we heard a different gun shot too. That weird man was dead but as we turned behind to see from where that gun shot came, we saw a guardian with a gun in his hands. He started running and Jungkook ran after him. We turned to look at each other just to see if everyone was okay but our glance stopped at Hoseok. He smiled at us while falling on his knees. Then our glance fell to his stomach. Blood was all over his shirt. Everybody started screaming. We literally went all over him. I put his face on my lap and started slightly punching him.

Y/n: Hoseok! HOBI! Stay with me...

H: Y/n... Don't give up!

He couldn't say it out loud so he just whispered it. I got goosebumps all over my body. I couldn't control myself so I started crying. He closed his eyes as I could feel him stop breathing.

Y/n: Hoseok!!! Pleaseeee... Dont leave me!

I started crying my soul out...

Y/n: HOSEOK!!! STAY WITH ME! PLEASE...

Everyone started crying but they didn't even do anything.

Y/n: CALL AN AMBULANCE... NOW!!! HE IS GOING TO DIE.

Taehyung put out his phone and called and ambulance.

Y/n: Hoseok! Stay with me! You can do it... I am proud of you.. Please...

I started whispering...

*A year later*

7:00

My alarm started ringing and I realised that I overslept again. I turned to look at Yoongi. He was snoring. I started shaking him.

Y/n: Yoongi we are late!

Y: Mmhh what?

He was talking in his sleep. He impresses me with his weird abilities everyday of my life.

Y/n: Come on!!! Jimin will get mad!

When he heard the word *Jimin* he opened his one eye and saw me.

Y: What about Jimin?

He then realised and got half of his naked body up. He remember what happened last night.

Y: Baby dress up! It's cold.

Y/n: That's what I am doing Yoongi.

I tried to put on my pants while Yoongi was looking at my almost naked body.