Secretary

"saeng-il chuk ha hamnida saeng-il chuk ha hamnida sarang haneun hwayoungiieee saeng-il chuk ha hamnida~" Everyone in the backyard sang as they clap their hands and greeted the little child celebrating her birthday.

"Happy birthday our hwayoung~" her mother greeted her.

"Make a wish little one and then blow the candle." her ducky appa said.

Hwayoung closed her eyes and intertwined her own fingers.

"I wish to have a baby brother or sister" hwayoung said with a wide smile on her face as she blow the candle.

"Yuri ah, your daughter wants a younger sibling." yuri could only pinch the side of her wife.

"appa and eomma will give me baby brother/sister right?" hwayoung give them a puppy eyes with her pout her ducky lips.

The face hwayoung just made, make the people around the backyard smile with her cuteness.

"Okay, we'll give you a younger sibling" yuri said and kiss her daughter's cheeks.

All of their friends are on their house because it's Hwayoung 7th birthday. 2 years have passed and nothing change except the fact that her other friends are also married and also have a child.

"Auntiiee yujiiiin, Yunjoo stole my toy" hwayoung shouted and pout.

"I didn't stole your toy." yunjoo shouted back

"Yah yunjoo don't make the birthday girl sad." yunjoo pouted and bring back hwayoung toy, hwangyoung being a playful child she stick her tongue out to yunjoo.

"Aigoo this two just like their appa's" eunbi shake her head.

Yunjoo was yujin and minjoo's child, after yulyen's marriage, yujin proposed to minjoo. Hwayoung and yunjoo was at the same age but hwayoung is 5months older than yunjoo.

"Yena, have you already found a temporary secretary?" yujin asks.

"Why? what happen to your secretary?" eunbi asks.

"I haven't found yet, but hopefully this week." yena sighed.

"Her secretary got pregnant and her doctor said she should stay at home." eunbi nodded.

"I have a friend that would be fit as your secretary." sakura said as she sip on her wine.

"Just tell her to pass resume and will look at it."

"Enough of work talk, were here to have fun. It's been a while since we get together." minjoo said and yuri nodded as she sit beside her wife.

"So how's taking care of your child, minjoo?" yuri asks

"Ugh, it's giving me headache." yena laugh as she know why.

"Why?" yuri asks.

"Because yunjoo is not the only one i'm taking care of but also this big child." everyone laughs.