Welcome

"Appppaaaaa" hwayoung immediately run towards yena.

"I was just feeding her." Seungwoo said.

"Feeding? You raise your hand like you gonna hit my daughter." Sungwoo was about to rebut but the door opens.

"Seungwoo? I forgot someth-- Yena what are you doing here?" Yuri didn't finish her words after seeing yena.

"I'm here to pick up hwayoung."

"But this guy was about to hurt my daughter." yuri looked at seungwoo and the guys shakes his head.

"Hwayoung go to your room first." hwayoung nodded then she run to her room.

"What do you mean hurt hwayoung? He will never do that." yena sarcastically chuckles.

"I was just feeding hwayoung just like how you said to me. I don't know why yena is making up story." yena looked at seungwoo irritatedly.

"Huh! So am I the one making up a story." yena fakely laugh.

"You were about to raise your hand." yena said.

"Yena you are making it non sense."

"Me? non sense? What the hell this guy doing in your house anyway? his son is not here to make his excuses." yena said as she looked at yuri, yuri went silent.

"I'm her boyfriend now and she said to take care hwayoung while she's out." seungwoo said, yena frowned and couldn't believe what she heard.

"What did you just say? Boyfriend?" yena then looked at yuri, the girl just stay silent that when yena confirmed then she chuckles.

"So that's why you taking his side."

"It's not like th--" yuri was interrupted.

"Yeah right, You broke up with me. I remember." Yena said.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interfere here but if that boyfriend of yours hurt or lay a fucking fingers on my daughter. I'll be getting hwayoung out of here. Even It looks like I'm antagonist to the both of you." Yena said she was angry, upset, mad or whatever you call it.

"Just leave yena. Seungwoo wouldn't do that." Yena leave but before she open the door she looked at the guy once again.

Seungwoo smirked at him that make him irritated. Then she leave yuri's house.

"Seungwoo sorry about that. Yena just like that when she's angry." yuri said as she get what she forgotten.

"It's okay yuri ah~ It was just a misunderstanding, dont worry. You know I can't hurt hwayoung." seungwoo said as he gave yuri a hug.

"I'll get going now." yuri pull away from the hug then she leave.

'That choi.. She was so close to expose me, luckily yuri was on my side.' seungwoo smirked as he thought.

Yujin and Yena was on the gym, working out. Yena was punching the punching bag like it was a a person she wants to punch.

"What's wrong yena ?" yujin who was looking at her bestfriend.

"I am mad yujin." yena said as she take a full force punch that make the punching bag ripped and the sand spill out.

"Omo you just broke the punching bag. Ghad!" yujin gasped, yena don't mind as she put away her boxing gloves.