Set You Free?

"Yena"

"Juri"

Juri walks towards her boss and puts her arms around her neck, but the ceo shrug it off. Juri raise her eyebrows.

"What's wrong babe?" juris said as she trace her fingers through yena's temple down to her neck.

Yena deeply sighed and put juri's hand away.

"Let's stop this." yena said.

"What? why? You are enjoying this right?" juri said as she tried to flirt but yena just shrugged it off.

"I'm sorry, I can't hurt my wife even more. I just realized it when I saw her sleeping, It came to me that what the hell am I doing." yena looked down, while juri gritted her teeth.

"No, You can't stop this. You love me!"

"I didn't say I love you. I would never this was only a fucking mistake." yena said that make juri angry.

"Fine. If you really want to stop this, I will tell your wife everything you did behind her back."

"You don't have too, I'll tell her the truth. And I don't want you to be my secretary, I wont fire you, I'll just assign you to the branch of my company in gangnam." Yena clearly said, and was about to walk away...

"No.. no.. you can't do this to me" juri utter.

"FINE. GO AWAY AND I'LL KILL MYSELF." juri shouted as she break her mirror and pointed the broke glass in her neck, It make her boss stop.

"JURI!! put that thing away!"

"No!"

Yena immediately runs towards juri and hug the latter. It makes juri weak.

"I'm so sorry.. Please juri.. lets stop this.. you deserve more than this. I am sorry to put you up in this situation."

"I just want to be a good wife and a good mother to my child." Juri release the broken glass and smirked.

Juri roughly kissed her boss.

"What the hell juri." yena pushed the girl away, she look at her secretary and she's looking behind yena's back.

"Yuri.."

"Meet me at the XXX. See you there 💋"

Yuri startled when the bathroom door opens, she immediately place the phone and pretend to sleep.

Yuri felt a hand stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry yuri ah.. I'll make this right.. I hope you can forgive me. I love you so much." her wife, yena kissed her forehead.

After a minute, yuri heard their main door closed she open her eyes and immediately grab her coat to follow her wife.

Yuri followed yena's car, she just rented a taxi. Yena parked her car infront of a white gate, yena came out but she didn't go inside the house.

"Why she didn't go inside that house, Am I only overthinking??" yuri asked herself.

"Can you please wait for me here? Don't worry I'll pay." the taxi driver just nodded, yuri go outside the taxi but hide herself as she observe yena.