ETERNITY

"Yena.. It can't be stop it's already done.." yujin said as her tears start dropping..

"Yuri....." yena whisper as her tears keep dropping.

The doctor announce the death of the patient.

"Time of deat--"

"NO YURI IS NOT DEAD!! DON'T SAY IT!!" yena shouted as she run towards yuri's body.

The doctor sighed he signal her crew to get outside, yuri's baby are okay. It was a girl again, the baby is in the incubator since she's a pre mature baby.

"Yujin ah! yuri is not dead right? she's breathing.." yena said as if she loses her mind, yujin was just crying behind.

"Yuri ah... I told you to survive right?? Yuri wake up.." yena said as she was tapping yuri's cheeks.

"Yuri you promise... You promise to survive... This is not the end right?"

"You said you want a happy ending, this isn't a happy ending yuri ah!" yena cried as she held yuri's hand.

"I haven't proven myself to you.."

"Yu-ri.. Please.. Don't leave me like this.." yena cried..

"Yena.. Let go of yuri now.." yujin said as she held yena.

"No.. I can't let go yuri.. she's not dead.."

"Ireona yuri ah..." yena kissed yuri's lips as she push her hands on yuri's chest.

"yena what are you doing?" yujin said.

Yena keep pushing her hands against yuri's chest reviving her wife as she continuously crying. Yujin just keep crying at the sight of desperate yena. Yujin slowly stop yena.

"Yena.. St-op.." yena stop as yujin hugged her, the older cried.

"Andwae..." yena utter.

"Yuri?" yena immediately look at her wife

"Yujin call the doctor!! yuri has a heartbeat!!" yujin run as fast as she can.

"Yuri ah~ Naneun Yeogiessda.." yena said as she kissed yuri's hands.

The doctor with nurses enter the ER and immediately check yuri, Yena move backwards.