T

Yena woke up early as she was excited to pick her wife up, Yuri's father already inform yena that he will allowing yuri to comeback to her. Yena was really thankful and continuously thanking yuri's father.

 Yena was really thankful and continuously thanking yuri's father

Yena smile as she grab her car keys, She look at the mirror to see if she look okay

Yena smile as she grab her car keys, She look at the mirror to see if she look okay. Yena was excited to see yuri too even if they saw each other last night.

Yena open the door, there she saw her old secretary. Juri.

"What are you doing here?" Yena said.

"Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk juri, about us it's over. It was a mistake." Yena said as she open her car door but juri close it.

"I'm here to say sorry. I was paid to do it.." yena gritted her teeth.

"Who?"

"I said WHO??" yena shouted.

"I'm sorry yena.. I'm sorry for ruining your family." juri said as she run away, yena balled her fist.

"Appa."

"Hmm?"

"Is yena already there??" yuri ask as she heard a sound of a car.

"No, not yet. but she said she's on her way. Just wait a little more okay?" yuri pouted.

"Tch.. Why that duck took so long.." yuri said.

A while after yuri heard a car sound again and peek on the window, she smile as she saw her wife's car. Yuri immediately come to the door to welcome her wife.

"Yenaaaaa!!" yuri utter.

"So excited to see me huh??" yuri nodded as she pouted.

"I've been waiting for you, why you took so long?" the both of them go inside the house.

"I took so long because juri is acting up. She suddenly outside our house."

"What was she doing outside our house?" yena look at yuri.