I still

The family day started, there are many booths for families. There have also a games for families, Shouting and screaming was heard around the school field. The girl with magenta hair roamed around the field looking for her daughter.

The girl with magenta hair narrowed her eyes as she spotted her daughter and wife, her eyebrows frowned as she saw her wife's hand was being held by a guy, She rushed walking towards them.

"Why are you holding my wife like that?" The girl with magenta hair said in cold tone.

"Apppppaaaaa, You're here!" hwayoung squeal.

"Nae, Appa's here." The girl smiled to her daughter.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri said, she was frowning.

"It's my day with hwayoung, and it's their family day she's my daughter after all." yena said while smiling to her daughter.

"Yeheeey! We're complete" Hwayoung squeal as she held her parents hands.

Yuri just sighed, she can't do anything hwayoung was happy and that's all matters.

"Appa aren't you going to kiss eomma like you always dooo???" hwayoung smiled, yuri was shocked at her daughter while yena just chuckles and looked at yuri.

"What?" yuri rolled her eyes as yena looked at her.

"Yuri ah, Let's just see each other later." seungwoo said, the two looked at the guy side.

'Oh right, he's right there.' yena thought.

"See you later hwayoungiee" dongpyo wave his hand and hwayoung wave her hand back.

"Appa eomma lets gooo let's plaaaay!!" hwayoung jumps.

The three of them walked towards the organizer for the game, yena was the one who's talking to the organizer.

"Okay please enter." the organizer said then the three enter the field, they are going to play the racing which they will put the sack of rice up to their waist.

"Yena!"

"Yujin!" yena greeted her bestfriend.

"Hi Minjoo. Yunjoo~" yena smiled as she raffles yunjoo hair.

"Are you going to play too auntie yena??" Yunjoo asked, yena was about to speak but her daughter speak first.

"Yes, we're going to play." hwayoung said.

"Okay, we're gonna win this game." yunjoo said as he stick his tongue out on hwayoung, hwayoung did the same too.

"Yah yunjoo, You're teasing hwayoung again."
yujin said.

"Goodluck on us!" yujin said, as she tap yena's shoulder.

"Next players please proceed to the field." the organizer said.

"Let's win this!!" hwayoung said, yena nodded.