Divorce

Yena was in the living room browsing some of the files that she needed to finish. She take a day off since she dont have the mood to work on her office.

She stop what she was doing when the bell rings that is connected to her mail box. The CEO wonders what is it she didn't order or anything, Yena lazily stood up and open the door then she walks towards the mail box.

"I wonder what is it.." Yena looked at her mailbox and she saw a brown envelope.

The CEO grab it and then she walk back to her house, she place the envelope on the table and slowly pulls the paper inside it.

Her heartbeat ache to what she saw.

Divorce Agreement.

It's been 1 week since Yuri leave their "home", and yena didn't expect that this divorce paper will arrive today. And it's really final.

She then keep reading what inside..

Living Separate and Apart.

The custody of the child will be on the Mrs. Choi Yuri.

Mrs. Choi Yena will not be allowed to go near their child not until she turns 18.

Both parties are required to appear before the judge testify to the matters contained in this request.

"What the fuc--!!" yena cursed.

"How the heck I'll be agreeing not seeing hwayoung. Thats unfair." yena gritted her teeth.

"She just said last time that she's not stopping me from being hwayoung's appa."

"I already ask a favor even just once.. She just really hate me this much.." yena sighed.

Yena grabbed her coat and car keys then she drove away.

"Eommaaaa"

"Where's appa?" hwayoung said as she enter their new 'home'

"And why aren't we at appa's house??" hwayoung can't just stop talking about her appa.

"becaus--" yuri was interrupted by the door bell.

"wait here i'll just get that." with that yuri opened the door.

"Seungwoo-ssi.. what are you doing here?"

"Sorry if I suddenly come here, Dongpyo can't stop bugging me to come here and play with hwayoung.." seungwoo just scratch her head.

"Hello, Auntie Yuri" dongpyo greeted.

"Uncle seungwoo?" the little girl behind her mother back peeked at the visitor.

"hello hwayoung ah~" dongpyo waved his hand, hwayoung also waved back.

"Come inside, It's cold outside." yuri said then she closed the door, letting the two enter their house.

Yuri was in the kitchen and the three was in the living room, she was making a lunch for them.

"Yuri." the shorter girl jump in shock like a hamster.

"You startled me."

"Sorry about that." seungwoo laughed then he received a smack from the younger girl.