Truth

After the day of their family dinner, Yena would always come home late. Yuri knows something is off with her wife but she shrugged it off because she trust yena that she was just overtime in her work. But deep inside yuri she still doubted yena after that call.

5 months passed and yena was busy because she's flying from here to there for business meeting, Yena again lost time for her family. Yuri being the understanding wife, she would only just support what yena was doing.

Yena was currently at the Incheon airport, she just landed from japan, It was nine in the evening. She got inside her car while her secretary is in the passenger sit.

"Juri."

"Yeah?" her secretary answer.

"Please keep this a secret. Once it got out, I'll fire you. I don't want to ruin my family." yena said.

"Yes ceo-nim." her secretary smiled.

Yena didn't replied and just step on the gas, The young ceo stop infront of the house of juri. Before her secretary go out, Juri pulled yena and pressed their lips together.

Juri move her lips waiting for the ceo to response, not so long yena response but immediately pulled out.

"Go out now."

"See you tomorrow." juri winked before she get out.

Yena pressed the doorbell since she doesn't bring their house key. After a five minutes the door opens revealing her wife with her pajamas smiling to her. Yena felt a sting to her heart.

"Im home." yena said.

"Welcome home." yuri smiled as she kissed yena on the lips, yena cupped her wife's cheeks as she kissing yuri passionately. But the image of her secretary was popping in her mind that she pulled out.

"I'm going to wash." yena excused herself.

Yuri closed the front door and went to their room.  After yena wash up, she lay beside her wife and closed her eyes. She felt arms wrapping around her waist and kisses was planted on her shoulder.

"Yuri, I'm tired." yena utter.

"I just missed you.." yuri stop kissing yena and pull her arms away, yuri was sulking and turn her back to yena. the older girl could only sighed.

In conclusion, yena just let her wife sulk all night.

The morning comes, yuri was the first one to wake up since she need to get hwayoung to school. Yena groaned as her alarm echoed in their room, the older girl slowly open her eyes and stop the alarm.

She get herself ready, she showered and wear her polo. Yena comb her hair and put some make up. Yena grabs the neck tie and just put it around her neck without tying it.

"Yuri ah, can you tie it for me." yena said.

"Didn't you know how to tie?" yuri said.

"Would I seek for help if I know." yena sighed.

Yuri walks toward the older girl and start tying her neck tie, as yuri as tying her wife's neck tie, something caught her eyes.

It was red.

In yena's neck.