A

It's been five months since yuri announce she's pregnant. Ever since that, yena was so careful about yuri. The doctor said yuri's pregnancy is a more sensitive than she was pregnant with hwayoung.

"Babyyyy~~" yena said as she hug her wife, but yuri push her away.

"Wha-- Yuri??" yena was just dumbfounded when her wife just reject her hug.

"Ya hwayoung your mom just reject my hug." yena said to her daughter who's playing at the floor.

"What's the problem?" yena look worriedly at yuri.

"Nothing, I'm just irritated at your face." yuri said, again yena was dumbfounded.

"Did I do something wrong?" yena asked, yuri shakes her head.

"No, I just feel irritated seeing your face." hwayoung laughed.

"Yah! Did you just laugh?" yena said, hwayoung stood up then gave yuri a hug and yuri hug her back.

"Bleeeeeh" hwayoung stick her tongue out. Yena just laughed at her wife and daughter for teasing her.

Yena was in her office, flipping the papers. It was an exhausting day for her since she just had a three meetings.

"Yena!" the tall girl said.

"What is it yujin?" yujin throw an envelope on yena's desk.

"What's that?"

"Just look." yujin said.

Yena open the envelope and saw a picture. Yena favor yujin to hired a man to follow seungwoo.

"As you said, it's seungwoo's pictures as you said. It seems he fine." yujin said.

"Thankyou yujin. Now I'm relief that he won't go near my wife." yena smile.

"No problem. So should we keep following him?" yena shake her head.

"Nah, I think it's not necessary anymore. He must learn from the past." yena said.

"Okay, I'm going home now yena." Yujin wave her hand.

"Take care!!" yena said before she face papers again.

Not so long her phone beeps continuously.

Yena smile.

It was her wife.