Don't

After three days hwayoung woke up, her parents sigh of relief that her daughter were fine. That there's no major complication. After that incident, yena didn't leave yuri's side. She always look after her.

Yena was walking in the hallway of the hospital, hwayoung was still confine since she needs to gain strength, the older was smiling. She brought a flower for yuri and hwayoung. Yena reach the door knob and twisted it.

Yena smiled as yuri and their eyes met.

"For you." yena gave the flower to yuri, the younger smile as she get the flower.

"How about hwayoungie?? no flower??" hwayoung pouted.

"ofcourse won't forget the flower for my beautiful daughteeeer" yena gave hwayoung a flower too and her daughter gave her a kiss and hug.

Yuri was just smiling at the sight, She missed this.

"Come back to me yuri ah" yena's voice echoed in her head.

Right. She haven't given yena her answer, she don't know how to feel.

Longing?

Happy?

Scared?

Scared that something might happen again..

Her thoughts was interrupted when a someone knock on the door and open it.

Choi Family look at the door together and Yena clench her teeth at the sight of the person.

Hwayoung saw the person she immediately hug yena's arms.

"a-ppa.. i'm sc-ared.." yena looked at her daughter.

"it's okay hwayoung ah~ appa's here." yena smiled before she look at the person again.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri was the first one to speak.

"I just want to say sorry to you.. I hurt you and your daughter. I should control my emotion and temper." the guy walk towards yuri and held her hand. Yena frowned.

"Yuri.. I'm really sorry.. I just love you that's why I do that.. Yuri ah.. Forgive me." the guy said as he lower her head.

"Seungwoo.."

"Don't you touch my wife." yena pushed seungwoo away.

"You are no wife to her. You two broke up right? and I'm her boyfriend." seungwoo said.

Yena chuckles, she really want to punch the guy right now but she don't want to do it in front of hwayoung.

"Get out while I'm being nice." yena sternly said.

"Seungwoo.. please get out. I'll talk to you outside." yena looked worriedly at yuri.

Seungwoo smirked then he get out.

"I'll be fine.." yuri held yena's hand to assure that she's fine.

"Call me when something happen." yuri smiley nodded.

With thats yuri get out, leaving her wife and daughter. Yena looked at hwayoung.

"Do you think eomma will come back to me?" hwayoung smiled and gave yena a thumbs.

"Ofcourse!! Aigoo appa, How can you make eomma back if you dont have a courage!!" hwayoung make a mocking face that make yena smile.

"Aigooo! where did you learn to mock your appa? huh??" yena ruffles her daughter's hair.