S

It was a peaceful day in choi residence, Yena took a day-off since yuri ask her to stay home. Yuri was extra clingy today. Hwayoung was with yena's father so only two of them are in that house.

"Yena~~" yuri called her wife softly.

"Hmm?"

"Do I look fat?" yena look at yuri then smile.

"You look beautiful~" yena smile, yuri pinch her.

"Ouch!"

"I never ask if I look beautiful.. aisssh so I am fat" yuri pout, yena laughed.

"You even dare to laugh huh!" yuri glared at her wife.

"eyy~ you know you only look fat because of our baby in your stomach, But you still the most sexy woman in my eyes~" yena said as she kissed yuri's forehead. Yuri blushed then she lean on yena's shoulder.

"I can't wait to see our baby~" yena said.

"Me too, I think she/he will look like me." yena proudly said.

"No, she/he will be look like me." yuri said.

"Hahah fine, it's okay if the baby look like you. She will have your pretty face"

"Do you think it's a girl again?" yuri asked.

"Hmm, I think? but be a boy or a girl as long as you are here by my side, I'll be happy." yena sincerely said to her wife.

"Hope we have a happy ending." yuri said as she hug yena.

"We will." yena kissed yuri's lips.

Yuri was in the kitchen preparing their food when the door bell rings. Yena was in the convenience store since yuri wants some ice cream.

"It must be hwayoung." yuri utter before removing her apron then she walked towards the door.

Yuri open the door then she saw her father.

"Appa?" her father didn't greet her. Mr jo make his way to yuri's house.

"appa? what are you doing here?" instead of answer, yuri receive a question.

"Where's yena?" mr. jo ask.

"She's outside I told her to buy me some ice cream." yuri said.

The two look at the door since it open.

"Jagiyaaa~ Here's your Ice Crea--- Abeoji.. annyeonghaseyo~" yena said who's walking towards them stop as she saw yuri's father cold stare.

Then the next scene make them shocked, Yuri's father just slap Yena. Yuri widen her eyes.

"APPA!!!" yuri shouted, yuri look at yena worriedly but yena just smile to her.

"YAH! Cheolsu! Why did you slap my daughter?" yena's father and hwayoung enter the house.

"Appa why did you do that?" yuri said as she go to yena's side and held her cheeks.

"Abeoji, please take hwayoung to her room.." yena said to her father, her father obey.

"Is hal-abeoji and appa fighting?" hwayoung innocently asked.