Disappointed.

3 days have passed and the meeting overseas are smooth, after the day they arrived yena requested another room but still the hotel is fully packed.

It's the day they will go back to seoul, Yena misses her family especially her wife. Yena said goodbye to the investors as she and juri walked inside the immigration.

After 1 hour they arrived at the Incheon airport, Yena try to call her why but the latter didn't answer.

"Why is she not answering?" yena said as she look at her phone.

"I'll just see her at home." yena put her phone on her pocket. She drop off juri first before going to her house.

"Thankyou yena ah~" juri said and bowed.

"No problem, Tomorrow I need the papers okay? And the thing we discuss, It's only between us." yena said, juri immediately nodded.

Yena roll up her window and drove away, She try to call yuri again but the latter still didn't answer, It's ringing but she doesn't answer.

"Is she still mad at me?" yena said to herself.

After a minutes of driving, She arrived at their village, upon arrival she saw a car stop on their house. Then she saw a guy opening her car door and her wife coming out with her daughter.

"Who the fuck is that?" that's the only word came to her mouth after witnessing that.

"I should calm down. It's nothing. It was just a good guy who just dropping off my wife and daughter" Yena convince herself.

Yena parked her car infront of their house, intentionally wants the guy that was talking yo her wife to see her out. Yena walked out from her car and Yuri looked at her direction same goes to her daughter.

"Appppppaaaaaa!!!!!" yena heard her daughter voice and the child ran towards her. Yena welcome her daughter a hug and carry her towards yuri's place.

"Hey~" Yena kissed her wife cheeks.

"Dongpyo yaaah~ This is my appa, Yena~" hwayoung cheerfully introduce her appa to her friend who's in the car.

"Annyeong hwayoung's appa~" dongpyo bowed her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yena-ssi~" the guys said and offer her hand.

"I'm Han Seungwoo, I'm dongpyo's father." the guy introduce, yena accept his hand and smile.

"I'm just here to drop yuri and hwayoung." seungwoo said.

"Yeah, Thankyou for dropping them off." yena said slightly with a cold tone.

"We should go now. Yuri ah we'll be going now." Seungwoo wave her hand to yuri and yuri bring the wave back that make yena her eyebrow frowned.

"Goodbye yena-ssi. Nice to meet you" yena just looked at the guy.

"Bye hwayoungieee! See you at school." dongpyo wave her hand same goes to hwayoung.