L

It's been 5 months since yuri and yena got back together, Yuri and her daughter move in to yena's house like before. Yena was now a better wife since she learn from her past.

Throughout the months was peaceful for all of them, Everything has been back to normal. Yuri learn to trust yena again.

"Yena??" her wife--yuri called out.

"hmm?" yena who's in the kitchen hummed.

"What are you doing?"

"Just cooking some breakfast." yena said.

"Don't you have a work?" yuri said as she walked towards yena.

"I took a day off~"

"Why? Is there any special occasion for you to take a day off?" yuri innocently asked, yena smile then took of the apron as she finish cooking.

Yena faced yuri and cupped her cheeks.

"Wae? Can't I take a day off even if there's no special occasion?" yena said while looking at her wife's eyes

"Can't I take a day off to spend time with my beautiful wife?" yena smile, yuri blushed.

Yena place a kissed on yuri's forehead.

"Let's have a picnic later~" yena said.

"Eung~" yuri said, as yuri set their breakfast, yena goes to her daughter's room to wake her up.

"Hwayoung ah~ Wake up~" hwayoung rubbed her eyes.

"Come on! Let's have a breakfast!" hwayoung stood up.

"We're having a picnic today."

"You are not going to work?" yena shake her head as she smile.

"Gonna spend time with you and mom." yena winked then she high five with her daughter.

"Hey! Are you two ready?" yena shouted as she get the basket with their food.

"Eungggg!!" hwayoung was excited as she step outside.