Revenge

It was a busy day for the choi's company, they have a upcoming business trip meeting overseas and it has a big event exclusive for bigger company and Choi's Company is one of the guest.

"Yena~~" a husky voice called her name.

"Hmm." the ceo hummed.

"What are you doing? are you going somewhere?" the brunette girl ask.

"I'm packing my things, I forgot to tell you that I have a business meeting overseas.." yena said as she pack her things.

"Okay let me help you." yuri said as she walked towards a frustrated yena.

"Oh god why are you so messed packing your trip." yuri scold.

"I'm sorry, I just need to finish packing because I have still things to do, And this goddamn hing make me frustrate." yena said as she surrender her suite case at her wife.

"I'll be the one to do this and just do the other things you needed to do." yuri gave an assuring smile.

"Thankyou babe~ I promise after this business meeting I'll make it up to you~" yena said as she kissed her wife cheeks.

Yuri can't help but to smile to her wife, Yena was so hardworking person, in fact Yena can be chilling and just let her employee do the work since she's a CEO but yena insisted that she also needed to work for the company.

While yuri was packing yena's thing, yena get her phone because someone is calling. Yuri was just listening to yena

"Maam, I just need to remind you that tomorrow we'll be leaving because you have to meet mr. lee before the event." her secretary said through the phone.

"thankyou for reminding me that." yena said.

"Have you pack your things??" yena ask.

"Nae mrs. choi."

"Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow." after that she drop the call, Yena sat at her desk.

"Who's that?" yuri asked.

"My secretary. Reminding me about the flight tomorrow." yena said eyes fix on her laptop.

"Hmm.." yuri said.

"Hey are you good?" yena looked at her wife.

"Yeah.. dont worry about me. I-Im done packing your things." yena nodded.

"Thankyou babe~ I love you"

Yuri just walked out of their room without a reply, She was just sulking because her wife didn't even talk about going away and when is her flight.

"Ughh!! You really getting to my nerves this past few weeks choi yena!!" yuri said to herself as she calming herself.

"eomma what are you doing?" a cute voice popped.

"I'm just meditating, are you hungry??" hwayoung shake her head and sit beside her mom.

"Appa~" hwayoung said as she see yena walked passby to get coffee.

"yes baby?"

"Can you and mom come to school for the family day??" hwayoung gave her dad a cute face.

"When?" yena replied.

"Tomorrow." hwayoung smiled, yena walk towards hwayoung and yuri.