Come back to me

Yena walked out from yuri's room with a smile on her face, She knows.. She know that there are still chance to get yuri back. As she go downstair her eyes met her rival eyes. Yena walked onto hwayoung and patted her head.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" seungwoo frowned, yena was about to answer

"Appa yena and mommy yuri make me a baby br--" yena cover hwayoung's mouth and whisper to her daughter.

"It's only for the three of us. don't tell other people." yena winked, hwayoung nodded and smile then she continue doing her homework.

"I'm just here to visit hwayoung before going to work."

"And yuri allowed you? but you are from the stair? where's yuri anyway?" yena shrugged,

The two looked at the stairs, Yuri was walking down then she met seungwoo's eyes, her eyes widen.

"Seungwoo.. What are you doing here?" yuri asked.

"I'm here to visit you.. I was going to ask you out." seungwoo smiled and kiss yuri's cheeks which made yena scoffed.

Yuri who was awkward with the situation, Just nodded.

"Ah yena ssi.." yuri said, yena look at her.

"Can you look for hwayoung while we go out?" yena smiled.

"No problem, I will bring her to my office." yuri smiled.

'Did she smile on yena?' seungwoo asked himself.

"I'll pack her things." yuri said but yena held her wrist.

"No, I will pack her things. C'mon hwayoung." yena held her daughter hands then they go to hwayoung's room.

At hwayoung's room

Yena was packing hwayoung clothes then she asked her daughter.

"Hwayoung ah~ Do you like seungwoo ssi?" hwayoung smiled.

"I like him before because he looks cool. but now he looks scary.." yena frowned.

"Why?"

"He would raise his voice to me when mom wasn't here because he said I always interfere between them." hwayoung pouted.

"Do you like him as appa?" hwayoung shakes her head.

"No, You are my only appa! I don't want him to ve with mommy." yena smiled.

"Did he ever hurt you?" hwayoung hesitate to answer.

"Cmon tell me~ It's safe." her daughter look down.

"One time.. He command me to get him a water When I accidentally spill the water on him. He got angry and then he hit me twice." yena clench her fist.

"Then he told me if I told someone, She will hurt mommy.. Please don't tell that you know appa.." yena nodded, but inside she want to punch seungwoo.

--

"Mommy! Were going to leaveee~" hwayoung shouted.