twenty three.

@jinyoung_0922jy i know it's late but i need to vent

@jinyoung_0922jy i know it's late but i need to vent. i understand if you don't like yugyeom, i understand if you don't support our relationship, i understand that there is always gonna be people out there looking for reasons to hate on someone, but i don't understand why you would even lay a hand on someone you don't know, let alone beat them up?
some of you guys are so rude and disrespectful towards yugyeom when he has done nothing wrong, he is such a nice and genuine person and i love him so much, he helps me in so many ways. you guys don't even give him a chance and that is so unfair. he is trying so hard to get people to stop hating him, and all you guys do is shit on him constantly.
you probably think that it doesn't hurt him cause he's "confident", but he's not as confident as you think, and it certainly doesn't help that people are constantly commenting on his weight. he puts up such a confident act most of the time, especially when people comment about his weight because he's always struggled with it and it's such a sensitive topic for him, it has caused him so many problems, and he's trying so hard to recover from past disorders related to his weight. but all the comments about his weight really really don't help, but he doesn't wanna seem weak so he puts on a mask, but he takes every single one of your comments to heart.
he is a people pleaser, and i know he'll do anything to make people happy, so please, i'm begging you stop hating on him. i'm afraid it's seriously gonna hurt him. even if you don't like him now, i'm asking, begging, for you guys to give him a chance, please.

987k likes

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED.

okay okay this is the last update for today