eighty six.

@yu_gyeom hi sorry that i've been gone for like a week

@yu_gyeom hi sorry that i've been gone for like a week. i was trying to fix my mental health and taking a social media break really made me feel better haha

5k likes , 1.4k comments

@lipglossgyeom glad you're feeling better bby <3

@jingyeomarchive i hope you had a good break

@jinyoungsgf please go away

@yu_gyeom no u @jinyoungsgf

@jinyoung_0922jy i love you :(

@jinyoungssandal we love youu

@gyeomiesgf i hope you continue to feel good! don't let people on a stupid app make you feel bad bc you deserve all the happiness.

. . . read more . . .

"people love you yugyeom. can't you see that?" jinyoung whispered into his now sleeping boyfriends ear. despite how nice people were being to him, he still cried himself to sleep. that's when jinyoung realized this wasn't just because of mean people.

"people love you so much. me, bambam, jackson, jaebum, mark, youngjae, your parents, your fans, so many people love you. i want you to realize that, i want you to realize that you would be missed if you were gone." jinyoung whispers, a tear sliding down his face.

he said this because only 1 hour ago yugyeom was sobbing and practically screaming at jinyoung that he was wrong, and that nobody loved him and nobody would miss him. it was heartbreaking because he was wrong. he was so wrong. he wanted yugyeom to know he was wrong.

"i love you yugyeom. i love you more than anything on this earth, you are my world. i don't know what i'd do without you because you are everything to me. you are so so important, i hope you know that you are important." that's where jinyoung stops, after those words he went silent, then whispered 3 more words before going to bed.

"i love you.."