105.

"yugs please drink the water." jinyoung tried to put it in his boyfriends hand again, only for said boy to whine and shake his head. he seemed to act like a child when he was really drunk, which was kind of cute.

"yugyeom please, you're gonna feel really bad tomorrow if you don't." the younger male whined again before taking the glass and downing the whole thing in one go like it was a shot. jinyoung smiles and ran his hand through his boyfriends hair.

"god you're so cute, did you know that yugyeom? you're the cutest boy on the planet." jinyoung pulled the boy into his arms after laying down next to him. yugyeom merely shook his head, his eyes closed. he was obviously very tired right now.

"m not cute. i'm ugly." jinyoungs heart broke as he shook his head, cupping the youngest cheeks, watching as his eyes fluttered open. yugyeom stared at him, obviously waiting for him to say what he had on his mind.

"you're not ugly, who told you that." yugyeom frowned, closing his eyes again as he thought for a second.

"everyone told me that. everybody says i'm ugly and fat, what if they're right nyoungie." jinyoung sighs, pulling yugyeom in to hug him tightly. hearing him say these things made his heart shatter. he couldn't believe his "fans" were so unbelievably rude.

"you're not fat or ugly, gyeom, you're so perfect. you're absolutely stunning." yugyeom smiles softly at the words, a little him coming from him. jinyoung thought it was adorable.

"but everyone says it so it has to be true. why else would they say it." yugyeoms voice is quiet and soft, he's slowly drifting to sleep and it's easy to tell.

"you're not ugly at all, please don't listen to them. you're so so beautiful yuyu, you're my pretty little prince. i love you so much, don't ever think that's you're ugly, okay baby? you're the cutest boy ever." jinyoung said, placing a kiss on the tip of yugyeom's nose.

"im your pretty little prince?" yugyeoms questioned softly, his eyes opening for a second to look at jinyoung who smiled gently and nodded.

"you, yugyeom, are my pretty little prince. the prettiest prince i've ever seen." he kisses the younger boys head after saying it, listening as he let out a hum of contentment.

"m your pretty prince." yugyeom mumbles, right before he drifts off to sleep in jinyoung's arms.

hi i'm back haha this was short but i'll update again later maybe 🥺