sixty.

"yugyeom please stop crying." jinyoung held a sobbing yugyeom in his arms, it was currently 2am but he had been awoke by his boyfriend shaking and sobbing beside him, obviously trying to stay quiet so he wouldn't wake jinyoung. which didn't work at all.

yugyeom couldn't breathe, he felt panicked and he was shaking like a leaf in jinyoungs arms. he could barely make out what the elder was saying to him which made him panic even more than he was before. he hated what he'd turned into because of minju.

he was panicked all the time and even the quietest i'd sounds could send him into a panic attack. he felt like a burden to jinyoung because he wasn't as confident or as funny as he used to be, but whenever he brought this up to his boyfriend, he assured him he loved him no matter what.

"yugyeom is was just a dream, you're okay, i'm here, calm down baby." jinyoung whispered into yugyeoms hair, leaving soft kisses on his face. "it wasn't just a dream, i-it was real jinyoung." yugyeom choked out, only to sob even more than he was before.

"even if it was real you're safe gyeom, i'm gonna keep you safe. i'm not gonna let anybody or anything harm you, i promise baby, i promise." jinyoung whispered, cupping yugyeoms cheeks and pressing a kiss to his nose, smiling when yugyeom crinkles his nose cutely.

it takes a few more minutes of reassurance and comfort before yugyeom is starting to calm down, leaving into jinyoungs chest as he sniffles. he hates that he's being such a baby but he really can't get the image of minju hurting him out of his head, and everytime he thinks of it, he feels it, and then he wants to cry.

"yugyeom, baby do you wanna take a bath or something to calm you down more?" jinyoung asks softly, fingers playing with his hair in a soothing way. yugyeom simply hums and nods, leaning into jinyoungs hand. the elder chuckled and ruffles yugyeoms hair before standing up to run a bath, ignoring yugyeoms whines.

as soon as jinyoung is gone, yugyeom stands up, and then realizes having a bath with him is a bad idea. he'll see all of the bruises and cuts that minju gave him. what's worse is that he'll see what he did to himself that one day he was feeling bad.

"gyeom! the bath is ready!" it's too late now so yugyeom walks into the bathroom. they both strip and get into the warm bath. yugyeom is between jinyoungs legs, leaning forward slightly as he poured water on his own head so he can wash his hair.

jinyoung frowns as his fingers lightly trail over the many bruises littering yugyeoms shoulders and back, watch as yugyeom shivers from it. there's cuts here and there, and it really shows that minju hated yugyeom for absolutely no reason, even though he was kindest and gentlest boy ever.

"stop it, that tickles." yugyeom said, jinyoung could literally hear his smile by the way he spoke. jinyoung smiled and lightly dragged his nail down the centre of yugyeoms back, laughing at how he squirms and whines at it. he was absolutely the cutest boy on this planet.

jinyoung dragged his nail down his back again only this time he went faster, which made yugyeom squirm even more. somehow he ended up with his face on jinyoungs chest, laughing because it tickled, but also felt really nice, and weird at the same time.

"no don't stop, it feels nice please keep going." yugyeom says into his chest softly, moving jinyoungs hand from his hair back to his back. the elder chuckles softly and scratches yugyeoms back softly so he doesn't hurt him at all. he smiles when he hears yugyeom let out a relaxed breath.

"i love you yugyeom." jinyoung says after a few minutes, leaning down to press a kiss to said boys nose. yugyeom giggles and quickly steals a kiss from the elder. "i love you too jinyoung." he says softly, looking into the others eyes.

"now turn around gyeom." jinyoung says suddenly, which confuses yugyeom but he listens and turns around so his back is facing his boyfriend once again. yugyeom hummed when jinyoung began massaging his scalp with his fingers, obviously washing his hair for him.

jinyoung massaged his scalp for at least a minute before stopping and beginning to rinse his hair, making sure to not get any soap in yugyeoms eyes. when they were done jinyoung stood up and got out of the bath, wrapping a towel around his waist before leaving the room to get yugyeom clothes and a soft towel.

he came back with one of his sweaters that yugyeom loved to wear, fuzzy pajama pants, and two soft blue towels. he helped the younger out of the bath and wrapped one towel around his waist and then used the other to dry yugyeoms hair as much as he could.

he then got yugyeom to come with him and sit on the edge of the bed so he could blow dry and brush his hair for him. yugyeom was confused on why jinyoung was taking care of him and doing so many things for him when he could do them for himself, but he wasn't complaining.

"just get dressed here. it's not like i haven't seen you naked before. if you want though i look away." jinyoung said, yugyeom blushed and quietly asked him to look away as he changed into the comfy clothes. he then went and curled into their bed.

jinyoung quickly laid down, pulling yugyeom into his side, kissing his nose, cheeks and forehead. yugyeom loved how soft jinyoung was being with him, it felt amazing to know someone actually cared about him after the whole minju thing that happened.

"go to bed gyeomie, you have therapy tomorrow at 1pm and you need to be nice and rested." jinyoung said and kissed his nose again, yugyeom nodded and snuggled into the elders chest, a soft smile on his lips as he drifted off to sleep after a relaxing night.

yugyeom only ever felt truly loved in jinyoungs arms.