eighty seven.

@yu_gyeom nyoungs taking me on a date :( i love him

4k likes , 947 comments
tagged ; @jinyoung_0922jy

@jinyoungsgf ew

@lipglossgyeom i hope you two have a great time!

@jingyeomarchive nyoung 🥺 that's so cute

@jinyoung_0922jy stop posting selfies and get ready

. . . read more . . .

yugyeom was having a horrible day. it's not like anything bad was really happening to him, but he was tired, mentally. he wanted to go back to bed and never wake up. he had already had 2 panic attacks and he hasn't even done anything today.

he hoped that going out with his boyfriend would make him feel better, because he really needed it. he was sick and tired of being sad and anxious all the time. he always felt like he was annoying jinyoung or dragging him down.

he couldn't help it though. it's not like he wanted to be depressed or anxious, it just happened. it wasn't his fault but sometimes he felt like it was. and that sucked because it made him feel worse than he usually did.

he really wanted to enjoy a nice date with jinyoung he really did, but even thinking about going out in public made him burst into tears. he didn't know why, it just kind of happened. thinking about being around a bunch of strangers scared him.

yugyeom was tired, he didn't want to go anywhere. he wanted to stay home, watch movies and eat food with jinyoung. he didn't want to go to some stupid fancy restaurant where he'd be judged for how not expensive he was.

now he was sobbing because jinyoung was so excited to go out, and he completely ruined it for him. he was always ruining things for jinyoung. sometimes he thought that it would be better if he just wasn't here. then jinyoung could have fun and go wherever he wanted.

yugyeom locked himself in the bathroom and sobbed while jinyoung was in the other bathroom showering. he didn't want to do this anymore. he was so fucking exhausted. he didn't want to cry all the time. he didn't want to have panic attacks whenever he thought of public spaces.

more importantly he didn't want to drag jinyoung down anymore.