eighty.

@gyeomisgf yugyeom just collapsed in the middle of a song, everyone is freaking out especially jinyoung i'm scared

@gyeomisgf yugyeom just collapsed in the middle of a song, everyone is freaking out especially jinyoung i'm scared. i literally took this picture like a minute before he collapsed.

2k likes , 409 comments

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED.

"please, please take us to the hospital." jinyoung begged, yugyeom was laying on the couch backstage, passed out, looking skinny and pale. "jinyoung, you have to finish the concert or else the fans will get m-"

"i don't care about the stupid concert! my boyfriend could be fucking dying, and you won't even take me to the hospital, what if he's seriously hurt." jinyoung explains harshly, his tone is sharp and he's obviously mad.

"fine, get him and get into the car. but if it's nothing more than some tiredness than i'm going to be mad." the manager grumbles, going to get the keys to the van they drove. jinyoung let our a breath of relief and went to go pick us yugyeom.

when he lifted him up he was light as a feather, and he could feel the ridges of his spine. he bet that he could've seen his rib cage clearly if he lifted the boys shirt. it was right then that everything finally clicked i his mind.

he only then realized how pale, skinny and tired yugyeom had begun to look in the past weeks. jinyoung was mad at himself for not realizing something was seriously wrong with his boyfriend, and that he was obviously relapsing in his eating disorder.

jinyoung sighed and put yugyeom in the van, pushing some of the boys hair out of his face, examining the dark bags under his eyes and the way his cheekbones had become way more defined then they usually were. it was unsettling to him, and made him feel bad.

"i'm sorry for not noticing that you were suffering, yugs. i promise i'll make this right baby."