fifty five.

jinyoung approached the door to yugyeoms apartment and he was already worried. all he heard was a female voice yelling, glass smashing and what he assumed to be yugyeom sobbing. now he kind of understood what was going on, but not exactly.

he knocked on the door but obviously, it wasn't heard because of the yelling and sobs. he tried again but ultimately decided to just burst through the door when he heard yugyeom begging her to not do something, although he was quite scared to see what was inside the apartment.

he entered and all he saw was a girl standing in front of yugyeom, who was in the corner shaking and sobbing. it broke his heart, this obviously wasn't the first time because jinyoung immediately noticed the bruises on yugyeoms arms and face. this had been going on for a while.

"i thought i told you to stay away from jinyoung! i told you i'd kill you and i don't break promises." that's all jinyoung had to hear before he ran over and pushed the girl really hard. a sharp gasp escaped her mouth as she fell to the ground with a quiet thump.

jinyoung immediately crouched in front of yugyeom, who had his eyes squeezed shut tightly. jinyoung tried to take yugyeoms hands into his own, only for the younger to whimper and pull his hands away quickly, shaking even more than he was a few seconds ago.

although before he pulled his hands away jinyoung saw the bandaids that decorated his fingers, every one of them. he didn't know how to handle this. didn't know how to comfort someone who's being abused or had been being abused. he wasn't used to this at all.

everyone knew that yugyeom hated being yelled at, he couldn't handle it. that's why everyone tried to avoid getting mad at him at all costs, because yelling triggered some type of anxiety inside of him, so jinyoung really couldn't imagine how scared he was feeling right now.

"why the fuck are you here? how did you get in?" minju sounded confused and somewhat angry at the fact jinyoung was here. "yugyeom left the door unlocked so i could get in." he explained gently, not wanting to scare yugyeom anymore than he already was.

"jinyoung? i thought bambam was coming over?" yugyeom's voice was shaky and almost silent, his eyes were open and he looked confused but relieved. "bambam lied to you. we need to go." jinyoung said to yugyeom, holding his hand.

"i'm leaving." minju said, getting up, grabbing her bag and walking out of the door before slamming it, making yugyeom flinch and squeeze his eyes shut again for a second. neither of them said anything as the sat there. jinyoung examined all of yugyeoms cuts and bruises.

"when was the last time you ate?" jinyoung asked after noticing that yugyeom was way skinnier then he remembered him ever being. yugyeom very noticeably tensed, pulling his shirt away from his body to try and hide something that wasn't really there.

"my god yugyeom, what did she do to you?"