108.

@333cyj333 HELLO?!?!? that's my baby wtf do you see how fucking cute he is, omg

@333cyj333 HELLO?!?!? that's my baby wtf do you see how fucking cute he is, omg. his smile is the most adorable thing i've ever seen and i can literally here his laugh, god i'm so whipped for him.

436k likes , 107k comments
tagged; @mark_tuan

@mark_tuan 🥺🥺 wtf ur the best boy ever omg ur so nice u make me feel so special 👉👈

@333cyj333 @mark_tuan i'm glad 🥺 u r the most special boy on this planet, you r so perfect, ur such an angel ily

@arsoloist are you 2 dating?? bc if so that's so cute wtf

@yu_gyeom omg r u guys dating 🥺

@prdsdef your baby?

@arsonist wait youngjae ur gay? why'd u never tell us 🥺

@WHORETUAN omg mark finally getting the dick yup

@jinyoung_0922jy you two r the cutest couple if you're actually dating.

@lipglossgyeom omg mark looks so cute wtf, i would like marriage please.

@markjaepics oh period this is such a serve. and everyone called me delusional for thinking they were dating, serves u ppl right.

. . . read more . . .

mark was laying in his bed, the biggest smile on his face while he waited for youngjae to come back from the bathroom. mark was almost 100% sure he was in love with the younger boy.

youngjae had always been so sweet to him, always babying him even though he was older. but it wasn't until they started dating a month ago, that he realized how much he actually liked him.

he was so glad that youngjae also liked him, because the way mark confessed was so messy. it was just a bunch of rambling, and then mark getting anxious and rambling more, and then youngjae stopped him by kissing him.

although it's embarrassing to admit for mark, that was his first kiss. even though it was messy, he loved it, and he couldn't have asked for a better person to steal his kissing virginity.

"what're you thinking about angel?" mark was brought out of his thoughts by youngjae who was smiling at him fondly, obvious hearts in his eyes. anybody could tell that youngjae was hopelessly in love with mark.

in youngjaes eyes, maek was the cutest, most innocent boy on this planet. that's why he called him angel, he was so sweet. all he ever wanted to do was cuddle and hold hands and go on little picnic dates in parks. it was adorable.

"m thinking about you." youngjae smiles at the response and gets on the bed next to mark who immediately moves closer to the younger boy.

"god you're so cute baby." youngjae says quietly, putting his hand under marks chin, tilting his head up so he can place the softest kiss on his lips. he could feel the way mark started smiling almost immediately.

"i love you, jae." the words accidentally fall out of marks mouth, surprising both boys. mark looks terrified at what he just said, and youngjae just smiles, feeling butterflies in his stomach from the 4 words mark just spoke.

mark starts rambling on abt how he's sorry and that he shouldn't have said that. youngjae finds it absolutely adorable, the way he always rambles when he's nervous about something.

marks rambling is cut short by a very passionate kiss from youngjae, a perfect way to calm the older boys nerves. he melts into the kiss, and youngjae can feel how all of marks worries just float away with the kiss.

"don't worry angel, i love you too."

should i put more jackbam and markjae content in dis book, like triple dates with all 3 couples or stuff like that,