114.

yugyeom doesn't know what to do.

he's sitting cross legged in his and jinyoung bed, trying to calm himself down. his song came out an hour ago, and when he turned on his phone to check reactions, all he saw was rude comments.

he was trying not to panic. the song had been listened to by more people then he expected, because all his friends shared it, and then their friends shared it. so there was a bunch of random people hating on him right now.

he was trying so hard not to cry, he was trying to be more independent recently. he needed to learn how to handle his emotions on his own, plus jinyoung was out so he was really out of luck right now.

he turned on his phone and decided to check twitter.

does he rly think he sounds good?? that's kind of embarrassing tbh.

god his voice is making my ears bleed ew

he's uglt and he cant sing, damn, pick a struggle bitch.

god i wish he'd just die already nobody likes him.

when jinyoung finally leaves his ass >>>

tw/ eating disorder
god he sounds like he shoved his fingers down his throat before recording this. but he literally might have 😹

yugyeom quickly turned off his phone, setting it down upside down on the bed. a tear slid down his face, and then suddenly he was sobbing. he didn't understand why people had to be so mean. it wasn't fair, he did nothing to deserve this.

he sobbed into his hands, while trying to calm himself down. he knew that he should probably text someone or call someone. his friends said very clearly that if he ever felt bad, that he should tell one of them.

he definitely would have, but he was way too scared to pick up his phone. instead he moved to put his back on the headboard of his bed, and did little breathing exercises that he had learned, which actually worked a bit.

his phone made a sound, it was somebody dming him on twitter. he sighed and opened it, the account was very obviously newly made. there was no pfp or header and the username was just a bunch of numbers

tw/ mentions of self harm and eating disorders

inside the dm was pictures of self harm, and detailed paragraphs about how to self harm. there were also pro ed messages in it. it all made yugyeom feel sick to his stomach. he dropped his phone without turning it off and ran to the bathroom.

yugyeom is puking in the bathroom, he doesn't even realize that jinyoung is home. the older male is humming as he enters their room. he immediately takes notice to yugyeoms phone on the bed and goes over to pick it up.

when he sees what's on the screen he gasps, he's disgusted by what he sees. now he's concerned because yugyeom is in the bathroom and it's obvious that he saw what the person sent.

jinyoung quickly goes over to their bathroom door, and can hear yugyeom vomiting. he sighs and opens the door, which really surprises his boyfriend.

yugyeom notices his phone in jinyoungs hand and frowns. he probably thinks that he made himself vomit on purpose, but he didn't. he did feel really really gross after reading the dm and he had urges but he wasn't gonna hurt himself.

"jinyoung it's not what you think, i don't make myself p-" "baby i know. im sorry people are so mean." jinyoung says, getting on the floor and moving next to yugyeom, who looks very relieved.

"i kind of wanna hurt myself." yugyeom knew that being honest and saying what he felt would make him feel better. jinyoung frowns deeply and pulls his boyfriend into his arms.

"how about instead we cuddle and watch movies while eating junk food."

this is not da best but hey it's an update. 😁