seventy.

@yu_gyeom hi i am okay, just wanted to let you all know that

@yu_gyeom hi i am okay, just wanted to let you all know that. it seemed a lot worse then it was at first because i couldn't breathe because of smoke inhalation but i am 100% okay now i promise.

15k likes , 1k comments

@jinyoungsgf got my hopes up for nothing

@yugyeomsangel i'm glad you're okay bby

@gyeomiesgf omg i'm so glad that everything's okay

@jingyeomarchive i'm so relieved omg

@yu_gyeom why are people being nice to me wtf

@euphoricjb okay now kill yourself

@lipglossgyeom i'm so happy you're okay 💞

@jinyoung_0922jy getting the love you deserve

@velvetgyeoms ily gyeom 💗 make sure to stay safe and be careful around the canon things from now on.

. . . read more . . .

"oh my god why are you crying yugyeom? what's wrong?" jinyoung asked after noticing the tears silently falling down the youngers cheeks. "people like me jinyoung, not everyone hates me." yugyeom says, a smile on his face as he stares at his phone screen.

"of course not everyone hates you, you're so fucking loveable kim yugyeom. that's why i love you, that's why bambam loves you, that's why your parents love you, that's why people everywhere love you. because everything about you is amazing." jinyoung said, his hands on yugyeoms cheeks.

jinyoung pulled him into a gentle kiss, smiling at the crying boy afterwards. this is probably the first time he's ever cried because he was happy, jinyoung had never seen him happy enough to cry, only sad enough to sob himself to sleep in jinyoungs arms.

"you're my favourite person park jinyoung, i love you so much."