eighty one.

"how long have you had this problem?" yugyeom sighed at the doctors question. he was nervous, jinyoung was staring at him with concern and it was making him extremely anxious. the doctors had figured out that it had to be some type of eating disorder, but yugyeom had to tell them what it was.

"it started like 2 months ago, but at first it wasn't bad. it was just once every 3 days maybe. then me and minju broke up, she was the reason i even started doing this, and then me and jinyoung got back together. i thought the comments about my weight would stop." yugyeom pauses and looked up at jinyoung, who looked like he was about to cry.

"they didn't. they got worse. before i was able to handle them because i had recovered already. but because minju belittled me and insulted me and forced me back into old habits, the comments only fuelled it. at that point i was throwing up after almost every meal, and i didn't even eat that much in the first place."

"it continued until i couldn't even eat without wanting to throw up. so i tried not to eat much but when i did i threw it back up immediately. i never meant to let it get this bad, and now i feel stupid because i broke my promise, i promised i wouldn't go back to my habits bu-" "don't apologize, yugs."

"i want to admit you to a mental hospital. i know of sounds scary, but from what i hear, it will help you. with your past of self harm, eating disorders and even a suicide attempt, a mental hospital will help a lot." the doctor explained, looking at his clip board.

yugyeoms eyes widened, the last place he wants to go is a mental hospital. if he goes it'll just make people treat him different and like he's some sort of glass doll that's really fragile. but he's not, he can handle things an take care of himself.

"it'll only be for 2 weeks to test it. if there improvements then you can decide if you want to stay there longer okay?" the doctor questioned. yugyeom thought for a second, he really did need help, but would this help him or make him more anxious because he doesn't have anyone in their.

"i'll do it. i wanna get better." yugyeom said, fiddling with his fingers. jinyoung smiled and held his boyfriends hand. as much as he'd miss him while he's there, he knew this was what was best for him and his mental and physical health, he wanted yugyeom to think of himself before anyone else.

plus, it's not like jinyoung was gonna go anywhere while yugyeom is away.