twenty seven.

"does your eye hurt at all gyeom?" jinyoung asked quietly, looking at yugyeoms bruised eye. the boy laying between his legs with his head on his chest looked up and shook his head. "i'm okay, jinyoung, don't worry." he smiled as he said it, making it a little more believable.

"i'm really really sorry." yugyeom looked confused by the words, obviously not understanding why he was apologizing. "why? it's not like you beat me up." yugyeom chuckled lightly, he always knew how to stay happy during the worst of situations, he never really panicked that much.

"i admire you so much yugyeom. you are such an interesting, beautiful and admirable person. no matter how much i say i hate you and reject you on social media, you know i love you, right?" yugyeom smiles softly and nodded, closing his eyes as jinyoung played with his hair.

it was such a good morning. the two tangled together in bed, the sun shining through their white curtains and lighting up the room. they never really got to have quiet mornings together because of how busy jinyoungs life was, so they really cherished moments like these.

their morning was interrupted when there was a knock on the door, jinyoung groaned and was about to get up when yugyeom stopped him, kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "i'll get it, you stay here." he said before standing up and walking out to the living room where the front door was.

he opened the door without checking who it was, which was kind of stupid of him. standing there was a girl, she was familiar but he couldn't exactly tell who it was. she looked angry, but not scary cause she was small and kind of cute looking, certainly not the type to murder someone. maybe.

"um hi? who are you?" he sounded very confused and there was the smallest hint of fear in his tone. "i swear to god if you don't back the fuck away from jinyoung, i will beat you up so much worse that you won't be able to fucking breathe. you might think it's an empty threat but i have people. people you don't want to mess with. don't take this lightly or you will regret it. i've already done this much to you and i'm tiny." she spoke darkly, her tone full of hate.

that's when it clocked for yugyeom. she's the girl who beat him up and threatened to kill him. and she has his and jinyoungs address. now he's scared. before he wasn't really, and now he wasn't scared for himself he was scared more for jinyoungs safety.

"why aren't you answering you fucking fag." yugyeom flinched at her loud voice, he honestly didn't know what to say since he was shocked. "you know what, i don't even know why i'm wasting my time talking to you. you obese piece of shut, you should slit your wrists and fucking die." and with those words she was gone.

yugyeom slowly closed the door, should he actually leave jinyoung? would that be better for both of them? it'd make jinyoung be safer. maybe she'd leave him alone. maybe he should break up with jinyoung and get a girlfriend. at least then he won't be attacked.

he walked back to their room slowly, thinking about what to do, what would be better for him and jinyoung? it'd probably be best if they broke up. but maybe he should wait until later to do it. so then he wouldn't immediately ruin jinyoung's day.

"who was it? why did it take so long?" jinyoung asked, opening his arms for yugyeom to lay in. yugyeom slowly laid down in his arms and took a deep breath, closing his eyes before speaking softly to his boyfriend.

"it was just a salesman, nothing serious."