sixty five.

when jinyoung opened the door to his apartment he expected yugyeom to be on the couch, he wasn't. jinyoung was getting a strong sense of déjà-vu, this is exactly what happened when yugyeom got beat up the first time, so naturally jinyoung was worried.

as jinyoung got closer to their bedroom he heard yugyeoms sobs, which made him sigh as he pushed the door open, so he could see his boyfriend in the corner shaking like a leaf. he had come home to this at least 3 times this week.

to say he was worried for his boyfriends mental health was an understatement. yugyeom never told him how he felt unless he was already sobbing into jinyoungs arms. he pretended he was fine, that he was happy until he couldn't bottle it up anymore and it was concerning.

jinyoung sat beside yugyeom and pulled him into a tight hug, sighing as he rubbed his back. he didn't know what to say, but his hug was enough to make yugyeom feel comforted and safe, although he felt like he was burdening and annoying jinyoung because he didn't say anything and just sighed.

"you're a-annoyed aren't you?" yugyeom asked quietly after finally calming down, he was cuddled up into jinyoung who was playing with his fluffy hair. jinyoung cupped his cheeks, a thing he does often, and smiled brightly at him.

"no, i'm not annoyed. i'm just concerned and scared, you're scaring me but i'm not annoyed."