ninety.

"yugyeom... please please open the door. please say something... tell me you're okay." nothing could describe how terrified and distressed jinyoung was right now. tears were streaming down his face as he tried to open the bathroom door.

he could here the faucet running, which somehow scared him even more. he didn't know what to do. his boyfriend could be dead right now and he can't even open a fucking door.

he felt stupid, and he felt like this was his fault somehow. he asked yugyeom to go on a date, maybe that triggered his anxiety and then made him insecure and maybe that made him think he was annoying or a burden when he wasn't.

"yugyeom! please please, i need you to be okay." jinyoungs voice got quieter and quieter as he slid down the door, his back against it. sobs shook his body as he sat there. he felt useless. he can't even open a door to save a life.

he buried his face in his hands as his sobs got more and more violent, his whole body was shaking. he thought about how his boyfriends lifeless and dead body could be on the other side of the door, and it was horrifying even imagining that.

the image of his boyfriend lying dead on his bathroom floor was haunting him, even if he hadn't seen it, he knew it was there. it was horrible, it made him want to stop thinking and breathing. because he didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to help yugyeom.

so for a few seconds, he sat at the door, sobbing, and having no clue how to save his boyfriend.