ninety one.

"oh my god... there's a key to this door, in my beside table oh my god oh my god." jinyoung whispered, standing up and running to his room, trying to control his sobs. his hands were shaking so much as he picked up the key.

he ran back to the bathroom and put the key in the hole and turned it, immediately pushing it open. the sink was on and yugyeom was on the floor, eyes closed, blood draining out of his body.

it was terrible and it made jinyoung want to scream and run away from it, but he couldn't, because if he did yugyeom would die, and it'd be his fault. he knew that he wouldn't be able to get this image out of his head for a while.

it was absolutely horrific, like something out of a movie. he didn't think about it for long thought before he picked up his boyfriend, quickly moving to get out to his car to take him to the hospital.

jinyoung was sobbing and shaking as he drove to the hospital, because he knew even if yugyeom was okay, he would never actually be okay. he would never be fully okay most likely. he'll always have really bad days like this.

it hurt him to think that yugyeom ever felt this bad, but it hurt more to think that he's felt this way every single day for months. he's had to live with this crippling sadness for months on his own. he always said he was feeling down, but never that he was suicidal.

if yugyeom makes it through this, jinyoung swears that he will never let him feel alone again.