How could i forget!

••••••••••*••••••••••

"I can't do this...it's ..to hard!"

"Stop whining! You need to learn how to walk like a proper lady or else you will embarrass your self at the social gatherings!"

"Stop wobbling so much!"

"But this is just..stup-"

*books fall from her head and onto her feet*

"OWW! That hurt!"

"*sigh* what are we going to do with you Raelyne,leave it for now we will carry on from where we left of today for tomorrow."

"Ok..ow!..it still hurts!"

"Yes yes.. I will see you then tomorrow, I will take my leave now."

"Yes until tomorroOOo! Ouch!"
(she tries to curtsy while holding her foot and falls.)

* door shuts*
...

Finally, it's over...I thought it would never end.

                             ~~~~~*~~~~~

It's been 4 hours since I last saw the baby fox I wonder if it's still there?

"Young miss, here are the biscuits you have requested."

"Oh thank you"
Let me take a few

" uh young miss where are you running of  to with them!"

...

Now where is it..it was last by the silver trees so it should still be there..did it leave
Maybe it did..it wouldn't listen to me any way..wait..it's up in the tree.

"Hey,over here...No! Don't run away again,please."

"Here!"
I pull out a cookie from my pocket
" do you want it?"

Maybe it will stay if I give it the cookie?

It jumped!

" nope! well you can't have it until we're friends"

I swing the cookie behind my back.ha ha that should teach you! Pay back for scratching my face!

* whimpering*

No is it crying !

" oh no don't cry, I'm sorry again! here you can have it."

Uh now what do i do..will it listen to me after it eats the cookie? This is suck a waste !

Ahh it jumped on my shoulder

" huh ! Yay it likes me now!"

"Wha should I do now?..maybe I can adopt it!"

" Let me show you around the mansion you need to get used to your new home!"

But before that it needs a name..I wonder what I should call it ?

"..."

...what should I call you?

"...a..No!... mmm.. mavi!... no... uh.i can't think of anything, let's just call you cookie for now since you like cookies so much...are you even allowed to give animals sweet food, aren't they bad for them?"

"YOUNG MISS !!??? Where are you!!??"

Uh what's happening?

" I'm over here!!"

" ah young miss, your parents are calling you, please make your way to them!"

Huh why are they calling me, is it something important?

"Yes I understand,I'll go right now!"

...

*knock knock*

" excuse me.. father, mother I'm here, what did you call me for?"

" Ah Raelyne sweetie !"-mother

" With the way you talk at the age of 3 already is surprising haha if I wasn't your father I'd expect you weren't even human How did you learn to speak so well!"

" she obviously learnt from me!"-mother

I learnt from neither of you..

" But all things aside , we called you here today to introduce you to..Jade..he will be your new adopted brother."-mother

To who?

" I know this is a bit sudden but he has no where else to go..he is a family friend's son and we have decided after their recent passing to take him in!"-father

'A bit sudden'!!?? This came out of nowhere!

"please do try to get along okay!"-mother

A small boy peaks his head out from behind mother's back, he has silver hair as light as snow with amethyst eyes which are quivering at the sight of me...he..is one of the capture targets...HOW COULD I FORGET ! One of the capture targets was Raelyne's own adopted brother!AHHHHH!

" Raelyne! why don't you say something!"

Ahh what am I supposed to say,maybe I should ask him not to kill me in the future for the heroine or 'please don't hate me I swear I'm a good person!'

"Raelyne..say something!"

"...uh..oh..it's nice to meet you..my name is Raelyne.......ahaha~"

* nervous laughing*

"..." no response.

Oh no!

(Chapter 6 will be coming soon)
And also sorry again if there are any mistakes!