ASSASSINS!!!

•••••••••*•••••••••

.....

What? What's happening, I'm pretty sure I only have two attributes, so this shouldn't be possible?

Agh this wasn't meant to happen!

I turned back to the mage, he looked confused , I turn to my parents....and so did they I had to keep a straight face or people would realise something was wrong, at this point I didn't even want to know what kind of reaction the royal family had but I still took a glance at the prince...he wasn't even paying attention!!??? Why is he looking out the windows!?

I looked at the crowd ahead of me..phew it seems as if they hadn't noticed yet and were still gossiping! Moments like this, I should be ye
Grateful for.

This is good, I should calm down and contain my composure, this is likely just a faulty sphere.

Uh why would they even have faulty spheres, this was expensive wasn't it?

(All these thoughts happened in the span of around 20 secs so the people who did notice this, people like the mage, didn't say anything yet)

Let me remove my ha-

*CRASH*

Agh what was that!!???? I look over and I see....The windows!!?? They're broken!!!! And....AND SOME PEOPLE GOT INN, OH NO THEY'RE ASSASSINS
?!!!

"EVERYONE GET TO SAFETY!!!! DAMN IT WHERE ARE THE GUARDS!!????"-the duke

Father!!??

*screaming and crying*

I turn to the ballroom walls...THE WINDOWS HAVE BEEN BROKEN USING MAGIC!!! (The magic in this world tends to leave a shimmering substance after its used on materials only)

IT'S A ASSASSINATION ATEMPT ON THE ROYAL FAMILY!!! ....THEY HAVE WEAPONS TOO!!!
(Obviously they'd have weapons *cough*)

What do I do!!!

"EVERYONE GET OUT HERE NOW!!! I'LL
HOLD THEM OFF!!" Screamed the mage as his voice echoes the hall ways. He then stormed into the centre of all the chaos.

Wait...it is an assassination attempt on the royal family so we have to get them to safety!!?

I turn but I don't see the king or queen!!?

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand!

"..JADE!!"

"Raelyne come quick!! Mother and father told me to run and hide somewhere in the mansion!! QUICK!!"

"Huh, Okay but what about the Royal family??"
I said while stopping him from dragging me away

"The king and queen have gone with our parents!"

I looked over too where my parents were standing previously, they weren't there anymore, amongst the chaos and surprised hadn't noticed them leave in a hurry...

I briefly look over to the other side of the platform and I see the prince,....
He is watching everything with a straight face!!??

What's wrong with him!?? he needs to run!! Oh No!, he can't stay here while this is all happening!? Why did they leave him here!!??...

(In the previous otome game, the same incident happened but the current Raelyne hasn't remembered it yet, the parents leave while looking for extra help in ways to solve the problem and forget the children while they're in a hurry. The kids (aka raelyne, jade and the prince) do survive this incident but it was more harsh in the previous events of the game)