Blood wish..

•••••••*•••••••

"Ouch..hey!!! You can't just throw a five year old..we got fragile bones!!"

*door slams shut*

...

"...Curse you!...you think I'm going to let you sell me to the mafia?..in your dreams punks!..tell them to go fall in a ditch!!!!"

Ugh this is why I was so paranoid earlier, I don't do well in these types of situations!

Why do bad things always happen to me?
I mean shouldn't I be lucky since I do have a second chance at life or is this some sort of payment for my second life?

...wait a second...*she turns around*...I see I'm not the only one...

What do i do? I take a seat by the door..I look around and I see most of us are only kids..the oldest probably being a 8 year old girl..huh who is he?..he looks oddly familiar..don't tell me..
Why the hell is Valier raige ( the third capture target ) doing here?....I promised myself I wouldn't freak out the next time this happned...

But still isn't he from a dukes family, how did he get stuck here?..oh shoot he looked at me!
That's what I get for staring!

*bump*

Oh no it looks like the carriage started moving...I wonder if Jade is okay?

3rd person p.o.v:

Currently in a separate carriage, a young boy with silver hair is unconscious..

" what happened to him?"

"Hmm well he was a tough one..they had to use a sleeping spell on him to get him into the carriage."

"Really now..well this will all be worth it after we hand them into the boss!"

"But what is he gonna do with them?"

"Apparently he was asked by some guy from Oasist( the neighbouring kingdom ) to collect kids who are able to use magic and bring 'em to the kingdom."

"What why would they need the kids for?"

"Who knows, but they're paying us so we can't really argue can we ahaha!

....

On the floor, the silver haired boys eyes are open, and a look of anger is present on his face.

Back to Raelynes point of view:

This is bad..what if I'm unable to return
For my birthday party in two days..I turned 5 a few days ago but the party had to be delayed since the royal family wouldn't have been able to come that day..you know what! maybe it isn't such a bad thing that I'm going to miss it..actually..No..i don't know what they will do to us after they reach their destination, I can't let anything bad happen to myself or these kids, I feel pity, those kids they still have so much to live for!

Maybe I should think of a way out...I have an idea! A few days ago i read about a spell..although it was from the forbidden books section..I was really bored ok!

Anyways, the spell exchanges a bit of your blood for a wish...it's a deadly spell as it only works if the person asking the wish has any kind of connection to something called the 'shadow realm'...and I'm pretty sure that along with a fire attribute Raelyne had some sort of connection with the shadow realm as she did use a wish similar to the one I'm about to use now on the heroine but it obviously failed on the heroine...hopefully it will work this time!