I'm fine!!!

We slowly made our way to the closest area where we thought we would find some people, Jade was still holding my shoulders and the prince was right by my other side......there was an awkward silence..........which I didn't like.....no one was talking....awkward silences stress me out! Like a lot! And by now I was beginning to get agitated....someone please say something....

ANYTHING!!!

A cold sweat ran down my face...I felt so suffocated...why isn't anyone saying anything ;-;

"...Raelyne...are u okay.." jade was giving me a worried look as he had long ago noticed that I was feeling agitated, he was holding me so it's only a given that he would have noticed by now.

FINALLY, THANK GOD, JADE MY SAVIOR!!!!!!

Unbeknown to me, tears of joy began to trickle down my face..

"Yes , yes I'm fine!"  At least now I am.

"Raelyne why are u crying!? Are u sure everything is fine!!?? Is your body okay!?"

why does jade have look so worried..the prince as well.

I'm really fine, why do they have to ask!!?

...Wait crying..I touch my face and realise it's slightly wet...

Has my life come down to the extent that  I would cry....at such a measly thing....what the heck have I become...

The awkward silence must have gotten to me extremely bad.

"..u-uhm I'm fine..there was just something..
something in my eye!! Ye that's right, there was just something in my eye haha~ ye."

Something in my eye haha~ what a lovely excuse.

"Raelyne...do you need to sit down?"

"Ahaha I'm fine don't worry...I told you it's just something in my eye! let's get back to walking...mother and father would be waiting!"

By this point even the prince was staring at me strangely.

"Are you sure why don't we sit down"

"Maybe she doesn't want to sit down because she thinks we're going to leave her and walk off, how childish of you, we aren't going to leave you *snicker*"

I shot a glare at the prince, and he looked away and still laughed. You finally say something after all this time huh!? My ten year old body can't resist sticking my tongue out at him.

"...did you just stick your tongue out at me!?"

*jade turns his head to laugh*

"Well I don't know, you have eyes what do you think!!!?"

"Ah well I thin-"

"YOUNG MISS, YOUNG MASTER..EVEN HIS HIGHNESS!"

DOROTHY!!!! Suddenly all of us shooted our heads in her direction in surprise...she never fails to amuse me, *giggle*

She suddenly rushed towards us.

"The Lord and lady have been looking all over for you all, my luck must be so great that I would find all three of you together-..wait what happened to you children!!?"

Uh oh....it's been a while since I've received a scolding from Dorothy.....I might cry tears of agony this time around....

"We were attacked by the assassins earlier...and.."
I keep my head down as I reply, if I don't make eye contact...maybe...just maybe she'll go easy on us!

"..and...?"

*cough*

I didn't want to say anymore than that...
I avoided her gaze as I began to hide behind jade..

....

Okay, so this chapter was meant to be released last week, I thought I had already published it but as I was about to write the next chapter today I realised that I had written this chapter but I had saved it instead of publishing it.....Welp......I'll have to make sure of not making the same mistake again....I'm sorry ;-;

Anyways I just wanna give a huge thanks to all the commenters, I really enjoy reading all the comments and I would hope that the people who can comment will do just that, don't worry I read all of them!

Oh ye, this chapter hasn't been edited yet, so if there are any mistakes, feel free to tell me about them!

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer hehe a lot will be happening in the next chapter!

Preview of the next chapter:

"...I totally forgot about what happened in the crystal ceremony..."