I need to save them!!!!!!

No no no!!!
I slam open the door and burst outside!
This can't happen! If this happen things will only get harder!

The sudden bang woke up the prince.
"Raelyne!!! Where are you going!!??" He said as he got up and ran after her but due to the injury he was slowing down.

I have to keep running, faster, faster!! Nothing could have happened yet!!!

"Raelyne!!!! Stop!!!! They might still be here!!!"

Huh, the prince!!?? Oh no the sound must have woken him up but I can't stop now...I can't let this happen!

The prince started getting even more further away.

I sped up my pace as I turned to rush down the huge staircase...wait.... I don't know where they are!!??

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

Huh what was that!? .....that sounded like my mother..Mother!!!!!

I ran as fast as I could towards the sound, please don't let anything happen please!!!

I turn another corner only to find my mother on the floor crying and the queen trying to help her....I need to get to them...I rushed over to them but then I caught a glimpse of......the same people...who chased us before!!! Oh no!!! They attacked the majesty and my mother but most likely lost track of them when they ran.

"Mother!!! Your majesty!!! We need to get out of here now!!!!!" I said worryingly and rushingly.

"Raelyne!! What are you doing here!!! You should be hiding!!" My mother said screaming in my ear while still crying.

"I can't explain right now! You guys need to follow me! Now!"

I help my mother up and rap her arm around my neck as I start to move forward.

"Your majesty come on we need to go!" I said while turning my head to her.

Huh Oh no it's the assassins!!!

"We found them!!!!" One of them shouted out loud.

"Raelyne!! You get your mother to safety!!! I'll hold them off!!"

No...no it's exactly like in the game!

"No! I'm not going anywhere! Im going to stay and help u!!"

I put my mother down beside one of them bookshelf's to protect her and then rushed back to the queens side.

"Don't worry! I can handle this!"
I hope! I please god! Let me keep this life!

"Why are you saying! I couldn't possibly leave my future daughter-in-law to hold these people off!"

-Future daughter-in-law, that's going to be the heroine not me, ouch it kind of hurts to know I'd be replaced with her.-

I turned to the running assassins, there were only 3 of them! I should be okay..right?

"But... I can't let anything happen to her majesty!"

"Raelyne ple-" I cant let anything happen to her! I use something I learnt from my magic studies, a spell which lets u trap someone from reality inside a transparent sphere. I use this on both my mother and the majesty!

"Raelyne dont! Raelyne what are u doing!!!!?"

I give them a smile as I send the sphere back to the way I came from.

I take a slow and hesitant turn to the people running towards me....what did I get myself into...

I need to find a way to keep them away!! All the spells apart from the sphere one usually end up in a mess due to my lack of control.. what's the point in having theses powers if I can't use them properly!!!